swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
a saw bumper sticker on a minivan that read "child with autism on board" :rolleyes:
I have one that says “Child with autism in trunk”

wanna lose some weight?
better cut the one nutrient that delivers most satiation per calories and that your body is best at utilizing and that delivers energy for your brain and muscle :lol3:

don't be a ketard like some middle aged lady reading from TV magazine
:lol:

Liking your chances for a Supreme Court nomination?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Has anyone ever been to Genoa? Rapallo and the surrounding area looks beautiful.
Genoa itself isn't my favorite city and the genovese are tough to read imo (though infamous for being cheap).

But cinque terre is absolutely stunning and easily reachable by train. In summer it can get quite crowded, but honestly the views are worth it even then.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
2 questions.

Did it work?

Can you drink alcohol?
Yeah, I got pretty cut. You’re not supposed to drink alcohol.

It’s a pain in the ass to tell the truth. One cheat day and you mess up the ketosis. Probably easier to just go low carb and better nutrient intake.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Genoa itself isn't my favorite city and the genovese are tough to read imo (though infamous for being cheap).

But cinque terre is absolutely stunning and easily reachable by train. In summer it can get quite crowded, but honestly the views are worth it even then.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Portovenere is worth a trip too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1150)