swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I suppose, to her credit, she is at least doing it in a society that actually is fairly sexist as opposed to the West. Even if "manspreading" in general is dumb this is somewhat braver :boh:
I'd just let her pour water on my crotch while telling her, "Oh yeah, baby. You are so wet. Show me how wet I make you."

Of all the reasons to assault people on the subway, someone on another seat airing out his crotch is the biggest of our worries...

And she’s a nice piece
I'd probably change my line if not.

New colleague from the US (Florida) has been drinking a 1L coke bottle with his lunch every day since he arrived :lol3:
Is he 250kg yet?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Adding insult to disgustingness.

But are we even surprised ?
If you look at chubby halftooth sharon with the baybe but she dawnt knawn whoa the faaather aizz.
Well if you are waisted out of your inexistant braincells, you obviously aint gonna recall what filthy D nutted inside you.

Another question would be, how incredibly void of any eyesight, smell, sense and selfrespect are you to put your cock in those girls.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

If you look at chubby halftooth sharon with the baybe but she dawnt knawn whoa the faaather aizz.
Well if you are waisted out of your inexistant braincells, you obviously aint gonna recall what filthy D nutted inside you.

Another question would be, how incredibly void of any eyesight, smell, sense and selfrespect are you to put your cock in those girls.
That's an interesting comment on an article about 15yo girls

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Florida actually makes fun of itself. You don't have to do any of the work.

Haaaaaaawt!

Easy. Because if you're a privileged frat boy in the U.S., porking Sharon can be your path to the Supreme Court. :heart:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That's an interesting comment on an article about 15yo girls
Teenage pregnancy from 13 years and older smoking chubby girls who cannot prenounce a word without sounding like they are not retarded is the norm in basic bitch england

Do you remember that fat made up bitch Preet aguero here ? Apparently thats what they become when no one wants to dip into the STD pool so they dont get filled up

Having said that, i miss Kate.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Teenage pregnancy from 13 years and older smoking chubby girls who cannot prenounce a word without sounding like they are not retarded is the norm in basic bitch england

Do you remember that fat made up bitch Preet aguero here ? Apparently thats what they become when no one wants to dip into the STD pool so they dont get filled up

Having said that, i miss Kate.
15yo is a kid, if serious stuff goes wrong in life, I'd concentrate on bashing their parents for doing a poor job, going hard after kids leaves a bad impression.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
15yo is a kid, if serious stuff goes wrong in life, I'd concentrate on bashing their parents for doing a poor job, going hard after kids leaves a bad impression.
Awww, the poor dovies. Stuff went wrong in their petty life'ies. awwww

ENTIRE FUCKING SECTIONS OF GB IS GETTING KNOCKED UP AROUND 12-15 Y/O

But poor dovie couldnt handle it. It cannot be blamed. Dick shoved by accident into vagina when crying on shouwldar

awwwwwww

seriously what the actual fuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 191)