GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Is this the argument against why is it ok for women to get paid less for the same job? 99.9% of men dont contribute anything in those fields either
Wage gap is a myth that has been dispelled a long time ago

- - - Updated - - -

Most black people aren't descendants of slaves :lol:

How's the list BS? Those are scientific contributions. It's not like universities were teeming with female science students until recent decades.

What do you consider major?

Ann Tsukamoto is one of two people who got a patent in 1991 for a process to isolate the human stem cell. Her work has led to advancements in comprehending the blood systems of cancer patients and could eventually lead to a cure.
Did you read the above? Lol advancement in comprehending for an eventual cure :D come on.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
It depends on what you want out of the job and what you are confident you can bring to it. The bigger company will look good on the business card but do you really have what it takes? You willing to sacrifice quality of life for prestige? On the other hand this is probably the only time in your life where you will be able to put out those hours, it gets harder as you get older. I'm my opinion, go with the bigger company, you will find out once and for all of that life is for you, cushy jobs will always be there.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol what a sad list
Having worked for the big firm, I already know what the pace is like in that place. It was partly the reason I left and because I was being underpaid at the time since I didn't have my college degree. This time they're offering a better salary, though.

Fuck... decisions, decisions. I have about 2 hours to make one.

- - - Updated - - -

If I were a employer I would only hire hot women.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
At the point of stating facts even if it means upsetting people and being called names, women have not contributed to the advancement of humanity in either science, technology or philosophy. Their forced entry into the workplace has indeed rendered marriage obsolete and as a result made for a more promiscuous society.
The rate at which you have generated nonsense in the past few pages is mindboggling. I'm not even going to argue how wrong the comparison you make is, because there's already enough material in the two lines you have written there: what the vast majority of men (not the tiny population who have been advancing humanity) have done in the workplace women can do too (where their forced entry upsets you), and none of that directly advances humanity in any way, so the link between your A and B is nonexistent. Cause you understand that based on the link you are proposing, in countries/cultures where men have not made significant contributions to the advancement of science/technology (and by significant I mean beyond the point that makes the list Matt posted "sad"), it's okay if we grant women entry to the workplace - lol. A tiny percentage of the population in each era has been advancing science/technology significantly (again beyond the contributions in that sad list), and women are not granted entry to such forefronts because ironically if they had been, you would have acknowledged that they had made contribution to the advancement of humanity.

As for your last point, did you know the number of car accidents went dramatically up since we started using cars? :shocked:

:D anything you say makes you a sexist nowadays
You simply are ignorant. Sexism requires purpose and intelligence.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Blah blah blah still not one contribution cited, it's really mind boggling how averse some are to certain simple facts.
What's your criteria?

And why does that even matter? As Hoori said, it's a tiny percentage of men that do make major contributions

- - - Updated - - -

My wife makes more than me...there I said it
Just make sure your D game is on point

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What's your criteria?

And why does that even matter? As Hoori said, it's a tiny percentage of men that do make major contributions

- - - Updated - - -

Just make sure your D game is on point
Why is it so hard to differentiate between fact and interpretation? I don't care about what hoori extrapolates from this, and don't worry about criteria if it is like the silly bathroom magazine list you posted or the patent one you are not even close.

What really should concern you is why you are being so reticent to accept something as clear as day? Why your brain trying so hard to stretch the criteria to make this false at any cost why is hoori questioning a notive I never actually divulged and frantically goes on and on about why this is true instead of just accepting it as true, that's what you should take from this.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Why is it so hard to differentiate between fact and interpretation? I don't care about what hoori extrapolates from this, and don't worry about criteria if it is like the silly bathroom magazine list you posted or the patent one you are not even close.

What really should concern you is why you are being so reticent to accept something as clear as day? Why your brain trying so hard to stretch the criteria to make this false at any cost why is hoori questioning a notive I never actually divulged and frantically goes on and on about why this is true instead of just accepting it as true, that's what you should take from this.
Okay let's agree they didn't invent shit.

But how does that support what Dusan is saying abiut things aren't better since they got their "freedom" and they bring nothing to the table since they don't contribute to art and science (like all of us)?

I'm sure they disagree and they think things are way better for them than having not much other prospects than being a submissive housewife.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Okay let's agree they didn't invent shit.

But how does that support what Dusan is saying abiut things aren't better since they got their "freedom" and they bring nothing to the table since they don't contribute to art and science (like all of us)?

I'm sure they disagree and they think things are way better for them than having not much other prospects than being a submissive housewife.
That things are not better that's his interpretation which in this case really boils down to personal preference. He might be strictly looking at the downside while you at the upside. both valid imo from a sociological perspective.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Blah blah blah still not one contribution cited, it's really mind boggling how averse some are to certain simple facts.
You doing it intentionally or you really didn’t get what i said? Nowhere in my post did i say women made significant contributions to the advancement of science, I won’t even go there given how simplistic and absurd that comparison is. I don’t have a problem with your lack of objectivity either; my problem with what you’re saying is one of simple logic: how you managed to link women’s lack of contribution to their entry into the workplace to conclude such entry is pointless (cause that’s where humanity is being advanced?), only to further conclude that it’s created a promiscuous society is quite frankly very sad.

- - - Updated - - -

If Zach had said the same things everyone would have called him out on the bs, but with x it seems most kiss thinking independently goodbye. All my life only other people i have heard saying similar nonesense was zealous mullahs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1187)