X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Chihuahuas are stupid pets. Several people ive known have had them and all they do is sit there in their dog sweaters shivering because the climate is too cold for them. I think everytime ive seen a chihuahua (except hottest part of summer) it looked like itt was on the brink of death because of this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I was fairly young, its alright, 2nd civil war was accidental haha (you escape from first then 2nd erupts in your temp save haven, typical luck lol).

One of my earliest funniest memories here was my clownish uncle when we got to Sweden as wee children, kept saying to us, with uncanny serious voice, when he saw neoughboirhood swedish kids with landhockey sticks: "look a them child soldiers with machetes, 3rd civil war incoming kids" :lol:
What was your temp save haven?

And that's hilarious, humour is one of the best ways to fight trauma :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Weirdly enough it was Yemen lol, which made it way more unexpected. Suddenly a civil that lasted just few months happens just when you there.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
How soon is it considered acceptable to start looking for a new job? I'm at my current one for one year on Tuesday, my previous job I was at for one year and four months. Think this could be sending a poor message that I'll just be looking to quit after a year? I just hate the idea of stagnating in my personal (and economic :D) growth.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Chihuahuas are stupid pets. Several people ive known have had them and all they do is sit there in their dog sweaters shivering because the climate is too cold for them. I think everytime ive seen a chihuahua (except hottest part of summer) it looked like itt was on the brink of death because of this.
Every time I see one of those football sized dogs I get this urge to punt them

- - - Updated - - -

Would you venture to say that trouble seems to follow you?
You call it trouble, I call it opportunity

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
How soon is it considered acceptable to start looking for a new job? I'm at my current one for one year on Tuesday, my previous job I was at for one year and four months. Think this could be sending a poor message that I'll just be looking to quit after a year? I just hate the idea of stagnating in my personal (and economic :D) growth.
I am also curious about this. Been at my current job for 3 months and I'm already looking forward to moving on to something else once I've put about a year in

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Exactly. What kind needy person adopts such a horribly feeble rat like creature.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Girlfriend says she won't marry me at all if we don't get married in the Catholic Church as well.

Of course I told her that I was a non-believer so I couldn't do that without faking it.

It will be an interesting situation if we get to that point.
Eh. My wife and I both grew up Catholic, but neither of us practiced. But for family tradition and all we decided to have a Catholic-like wedding. Except the conservative California Catholics won't touch you unless it's in a church ... unlike the Chicago kind who are cool if you marry a Jew in a hotel.

We ended up getting a woman as an officiant who my wife knew and who went through the Berkeley Theological School and converted to Catholicism later in life. So we went ballz-out with a woman priest and everything. California Catholics would have been pissed. :lol:

I have no problem doing it lol. I'll probably be laughing in my head during the entire ceremony.

We probably won't get married though (although she tells me we will) because in about two years she'll go abroad to start her specialty training. She studies medicine and these specialty things take 3 to 5 years. I aint gonna wait that long.
You won't.

Yeah, I don't wanna be committed to something like that until I'm almost 30.
Wise move. I approve of this. And nothing sooner.

Don't knock it before you try it sonny
That's what I say about midget trannies.

I was fairly young, its alright, 2nd civil war was accidental haha (you escape from first then 2nd erupts in your temp save haven, typical luck lol).

One of my earliest funniest memories here was my clownish uncle when we got to Sweden as wee children, kept saying to us, with uncanny serious voice, when he saw neoughboirhood swedish kids with landhockey sticks: "look a them child soldiers with machetes, 3rd civil war incoming kids" :lol:
:lol2: That's intense.

I feel white guilt on a daily basis

It's almost all-consuming at times
Me too. But then White Guilt is the name of the midget tranny I've been seeing lately.

Stagnating is horrible. A year is a good time to be looking as long as you aren't doing it every year.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Last day in the office. Sending all my files to the cloud. Laughing because my office forgot today is my last day.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. What kind needy person adopts such a horribly feeble rat like creature.

There's one in my neighborhood who is the most athletic dog I've ever seen. I think he's the exception as his brother is a waste of meat.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You finally fucked some sicario's baby momma or what?

- - - Updated - - -

Mayweather vs Conor has the potential to the biggiest farce in fighting entertainment history, total joke in insanely obvious outcome, just pure show poney cash grab.

Because basically Flop Hideweather will do this to Conor "I did more convincing acting in Game Of Thrones" McGregor

And they both get 100m each :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1065)