CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Listening to Depeche Mode's new single and damn they went all political. Yes, more please. This is the perfect time for protest music to make a comeback. This ostentatious gangsta hip hop pop crap isn't cutting it. Make punk great again!! :baus:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Listening to Depeche Mode's new single and damn they went all political. Yes, more please. This is the perfect time for protest music to make a comeback. This ostentatious gangsta hip hop pop crap isn't cutting it. Make punk great again!! :baus:
[video=facebook;1300753293301806]https://www.facebook.com/rogerwaters/videos/1300753293301806/[/video]

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Some woman called me from 2am to 4am last night wanting me to let her up to my apartment. She knew my name and everything.

Only problem, I live in a house.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

What do you mean this isn't cutting it you pretentious snob
It isn't. Give me Public Enemy over any of this "look at me doing hand signs to look cool" bs. It's time for real protest music to take on the mainstream. Enough with the RnB happy bs music. A chaotic world requires a chaotic soundtrack.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=facebook;1300753293301806]https://www.facebook.com/rogerwaters/videos/1300753293301806/[/video]
If only this dude was younger.

- - - Updated - - -

Some woman called me from 2am to 4am last night wanting me to let her up to my apartment. She knew my name and everything.

Only problem, I live in a house.
Twilight Zone

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
don't tell me you're still bitter about that! :D
I had Liliana and chaxta's nudes in my inbox and i lost them :(

If I had a ton of money I'd make a huge Woodstock-like free entry festival with nothing but political acts like System of a Down, RATM, etc.. All different kinds of artists from differen t genres with the same purpose: Resist. It'd be the shit!
Why can't i send you a PM?

"You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created" and i did clean up some shit but still cant get to you.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
WΏΏdy?;5454359 said:
I had Liliana and chaxta's nudes in my inbox and i lost them :(

Why can't i send you a PM?

"You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created" and i did clean up some shit but still cant get to you.
WΏΏdy? has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 846)