swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's Tuesday in my country. And unlike Fabiana, I don't live in Venezuela where they sold off Tuesday to a consortium of investors from Colombia.

Apr 15, 2006
Proud of you, love :tup:
:touched:

That sounds like a cool trip. Singapore has its Desi-familiar parts of town that will keep your Mom rooted in case things seem a little too much. And it's about as orderly as any fastidious person will appreciate. But the food :lick:... something to be said about what happens when immigrants of multiple cultures come together in the same place. Of course, I got my work once to pay for my dinner at the Raffles hotel, so that was pretty ballin'...

Being near the equator, I guess it's always 10,000 degrees there. So keep cool. Like Fonzi.
Oh word. My mom n I had biryani and Indian Thali meals there and it was great. I usually play safe with my food, so the few things I did experiment with were great. These 6 days were great and they went by really fast. It had a few downer moments, but for the most part, I'm happy cos I was able to fulfill one of my mom's lifelong dreams. :D

A quick pitstop at home, and off I go to Bangkok. :weee:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Oh word. My mom n I had biryani and Indian Thali meals there and it was great. I usually play safe with my food, so the few things I did experiment with were great. These 6 days were great and they went by really fast. It had a few downer moments, but for the most part, I'm happy cos I was able to fulfill one of my mom's lifelong dreams. :D

A quick pitstop at home, and off I go to Bangkok. :weee:
Excellent. Just wear protection.

Remember: "kathoey" is Thai for "dude looks like a ladyboy".

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Feel sick as fvck, can't keep any food down and unpleasant flight changes later.

I blame the nausea on seeing Real lift European title last night.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 131)