Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why oh why did I think it would be fun group thing to take 13 hour long train ride over 2 hour flight Started last night and still at it, bumpy ass ride, hard to sleep.

@Jem83 and @Martin Anything worth recommending in Trondheim?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why oh why did I think it would be fun group thing to take 13 hour long train ride over 2 hour flight Started last night and still at it, bumpy ass ride, hard to sleep.

They dont have drinks on the train?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Damn you are such alcoholics :D Nah it wouldn't helped me one bit in that scenario.

I was complaining it's hard to sleep not boredom, it was a night Train and assumed it would be easy (and very much needed), but turned out to be difficult, gonna crash when at hotel. Shouldn't let my brothers talk me into it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Damn you are such alcoholics :D Nah it wouldn't helped me one bit in that scenario.

I was complaining it's hard to sleep not boredom, it was a night Train and assumed it would be easy (and very much needed), but turned out to be difficult, gonna crash when at hotel. Shouldn't let my brothers talk me into it.

Let me know how Norway was btw, I've been considering it for a roadtrip for ages now.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just seeing the country side/nature from train right now and it's god damn beautiful.

Wouldn't it expect to look this more picturesque then Sweden, but it's mostly due to mountainous nature friendly quality that we don't have in Sweden as much.

Only gonna be there for 3 days. For Super coppa final game tomorrow night. But looks like it would be worth coming back for camping or such.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Just seeing the country side/nature from train right now and it's god damn beautiful.

Wouldn't it expect to look this more picturesque then Sweden, but it's mostly due to mountainous nature friendly quality that we don't have in Sweden as much.

Only gonna be there for 3 days. For Super coppa final game tomorrow night. But looks like it would be worth coming back for camping or such.

I have seen neither, but people tell me Norway is far more beautiful and Sweden is mostly just trees everywhere :D.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I have seen neither, but people tell me Norway is far more beautiful and Sweden is mostly just trees everywhere :D.
Norway is really beautiful. But it's a relaxed kind of way beautiful. I biked my way through Sweden and Norway couple of years back. Norway is really chill place.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

This time of year it's not bad. Snow should be gone by now.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha Martin so typically laconic.

Unsure I would be here without the game but it's cozy town so far. It's old town part is quite chill and sightseeing with boat that shows you how picturesque this mountainous city is nice.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Haha Martin so typically laconic.

Unsure I would be here without the game but it's cozy town so far. It's old town part is quite chill and sightseeing with boat that shows you how picturesque this mountainous city is nice.

Laconic? No character here is as antispartan as martin, id call it dry troll humor

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Tiny roads indeed, feels like accidents can happen any time with how close cars get to one another compared to Sweden.

Also prices, what others told me weren't jokes, 200 krs for pizza lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)