swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
english language is truly pathetic when it comes to swearing

slavic languages are best
No disagreement. Slavic languages have highly performant family tree search algorithms built in for rapidly applying insult horrors to multiple generations of ancestors in one single sentence. @Martin

It's a thing of beauty.

Speaking of which, I just walked past a portable toilet at the construction site that is the metro station nearest my house. For the female workers, it had "Ladies Only" written on it. To which someone wrote over that, "I Murder". :shifty:

Hmm just gave it a listen. They remind me of Silverchair's Frogstomp era Pretty cool.

Tbh i expected worse production wise. It's actually quite good. Nice guitar timbres and overall clever as hell. They really managed to get that 90's sound.

- - - Updated - - -

Ever heard of Diesel? They started off in Brazil then moved to LA. I think they achieved mild success, locally that is. They have changed their name to Udora and i've no idea what happened to them after that.

I'm a sucker for a little '90s shoegazer now and then a la My Bloody Valentine's prime.

Didn't know about Diesel. Will investigate.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I'm a sucker for a little '90s shoegazer now and then a la My Bloody Valentine's prime.

Didn't know about Diesel. Will investigate.
Then you surely know Lush. Spooky is still one of my favorites of that era.

Diesel is more of a post-grunge kind of sound, one of those bands that just sound like they missed the train, you know? So not sure that was a good recommendation. But if grungy reverberated wall of guitar is what you're looking for, I'll redeem myself with this:

I recommend the whole thing, just get the damn album. It's one of those gems from the 90's very few people know but it's just amazing from beginning to end.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Thought you said you were changing to that several months ago (running a bar or such) after being done with pilot. What was the latest?
I was considering managing one but I was like fuck that...

Doing accounts like shit (ihavenoideawhatimgoing.jpeg) but changing department soon to something that vaguely sounds better.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Meltdown on this forum is crazier than I imagined.

Some people need to go watch another sport, do some other useful activities or simply occupy yourselves with work.

I know it's me saying this but yeah,actually the obsession and subsequent depression got me into some serious health issues.Lately, it's taken a turn for the good.

I do things now where I don't really addict myself.

Wanted to ask, some people here especially the older members post for hours on the net..You don't find any discomfort ?

I read an article in the paper that too much usage of the net leads to sleeplessness, depression and loneliness.

Hey, I won't deny I had these issues before.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Some people need to go watch another sport, do some other useful activities or simply occupy yourselves with work.

I know it's me saying this but yeah,actually the obsession and subsequent depression got me into some serious health issues.Lately, it's taken a turn for the good.

Wanted to ask, some people here especially the older members post for hours on the net..You don't find any discomfort ?

I read an article in the paper that too much usage of the net leads to sleeplessness, depression and loneliness.

Hope things turn out for the better bro. Had no idea it would have affected you like that. I've never really had problems like that before, most the time I'm on is when I'm at work/class/past time. Imo it's about how much importance you give it, most the time I come on it's for laughs and having a good time.

Greece. EVERYTHING ITCHES.
What got you there? Work?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Me? I still get out.

I'm in pretty good physical and mental shape these days, really. I can walk away from it, but I often choose not to.

Greece. EVERYTHING ITCHES.
Bitches with Itches >>> Bitches with Staches

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

in spurts! and like you said have your life center around more meaningful shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 277)

• swag