swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm not very active these days. I try to keep watching stuff and reading in French. Occasionally I do some Portuguese but it's very infrequent.
I had no idea. Italien and some Portuguese (especially given minha esposa) is all I do. Well, and English on occasion.

We need a Tuz language club just for freaks like us.

Hey, what you put up your Panucci hole for thrills in the privacy of your home is your business.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Would you say it's good for me to start a new language at this point? Since my Italian is far from perfect. Or just sticking to italiano?
the risk when learning similar languages is that you get confused and start mixing them up. but it's not something you can't fix with more study.

i think your interests are more important than that, though. if it's something you want to do, go ahead

Oh lord, you got engaged?
nah, relax :D

- - - Updated - - -

I had no idea. Italien and some Portuguese (especially given minha esposa) is all I do. Well, and English on occasion.

We need a Tuz language club just for freaks like us.
I was going to write something in portu but I can't even think of anything. I need to let the engine warm up by listening to the language for a while, then I start having simple thoughts in portu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1072)