Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Thats so random :howler: Hotmail sucks in terms of protection, so I know my mail occasionally spam peeps (as I get also spam mail from friends on hotmail), but random that it gets to you lol, dont have you on my mail list, I dont think.
Wait....so you're email address really is shaft 911?? :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yes fool, John fucking Shaft, can you dig it? :stuckup:

It refused to let me just have his name (or my preferred choice Shaka Zulu in any variation), so had to add numbers, and my fav song at the time was Wyclef Jeans 911 :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So @swag, what's up with the dismembered body in SoMa? I keep reading about it all over my FB feed.
No idea. Best to avoid suitcases around 11th & Mission.

More of what I experienced last night were all the helicopters overhead for the 4-alarm fire at 22nd & Mission that you could hear from my house all night. Saw the overhead news footage and thought, "Fire across the Sketchers again? Looks like the Giants won the World Series."

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
nothing better than a good burger
Damn straight

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/M...anBnXkFtZTcwMzY5NzAyMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

No idea. Best to avoid suitcases around 11th & Mission.

More of what I experienced last night were all the helicopters overhead for the 4-alarm fire at 22nd & Mission that you could hear from my house all night. Saw the overhead news footage and thought, "Fire across the Sketchers again? Looks like the Giants won the World Series."
It was mine. Moving in slowly but surely

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
What am I doing right now?

I set a record of not having a bowel movement in 10 days...that coupled with the permanent diarrhea I decided to sit on the bowl and throw a Juventus flag in the bowl along with an over rated Del Piero poster and took what is the most massive dump in the history of dumps...

Burp

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
What am I doing right now?

I set a record of not having a bowel movement in 10 days...that coupled with the permanent diarrhea I decided to sit on the bowl and throw a Juventus flag in the bowl along with an over rated Del Piero poster and took what is the most massive dump in the history of dumps...

Burp
:lol:

Wonderful drop-in cameo

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
@Martin

SELECT CustomerName, Address+', '+City+', '+PostalCode+', '+Country AS Address
FROM Customers;

I understand what this does. What I don't understand is why the bold parts. I mean, why that order (starting +' and ending '+)? I don't think I've seen the explanation for it before.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
@Martin

SELECT CustomerName, Address+', '+City+', '+PostalCode+', '+Country AS Address
FROM Customers;

I understand what this does. What I don't understand is why the bold parts. I mean, why that order (starting +' and ending '+)? I don't think I've seen the explanation for it before.
So this would be on a table that looks like this:

Code:
--------------------------------------------------------
| CustomerName | Address | City | PostalCode | Country |
| Bob          | at home | Roma | 234234     | Italy   |
| Frank        | at work | Roma | 45644      | France  |
The result of that select would be:

Code:
| CustomerName | Address                               |
| Bob          | at home, Roma, 234234, Italy          |
| Frank        | at work, Roma, 45644, France          |
So from a table with 5 columns you're returning two columns of values, the first being CustomerName just as its stored, the second being a combination of the other 4.

Is that clear?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 609)