swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What sort of thing would you look for?
Something worthy of my talents and experience largely leveraging my technical, management, and product/business backgrounds. Which, when you're at my stage of my career, is a pretty broad set of things. That's harsh from a fit perspective, where most businesses are looking for someone with laser-precise focus.

That's the challenge of living in a society with specialized labor -- people who prefer to be generalists like myself can have a harder fit once we've had a lot of experience. Hence why things like your social network of former coworkers, etc., becomes very critical.

I might have something for you down at the steel mill.
Do I get to swing giant hammers among sweaty men with sparks going on in the background?

Sounds like some good work. Or a gay nightclub.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I teared up so much from laughter my date had to give me tissues nonstop, lol especially his Bernie Mac was INSANELY on point. He must loved MJ (apparently friends), since he joked about him in a way that bigged him up alot. How Michael was the true gangster of the music industry, not likes of 50 "the bullet catcher "cent who are just posers ("You know what we call someone who gets shot 9 times in my hood? a victim, the Gangster is the one shooting him" :lol: )

There was a (I assume drunk) fool in the audience who yelled out "dance nigga!", he clowned him to tears for straight 10 mins :lol:

Best finish to a stand up evah on this old one :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Finally joining the next gen (or current gen it should be) arena, waiting for the PS4 with PES15 and Destiny to come home. I'm already kinda regretting it, used to be an avid gamer, but barely used my PS3 for last 2 and half years due to total lack of interest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 978)