ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
That's one thing and I agree with that. What I don't like is that shoving the opinion to everyone's throtes that a tiny fraction of all the flavors is and should be very important to all the people and they should like it, if they don't they are somehow bad people.

The whole picture the gays are painting is that if you don't like that you automaticly must feel doing something wrong. It's the same as antisemitism and jews it's fucking ridiculous how much power such a small group have and how they can influence big media and news spread over incidents.

I'm all for equal treatment, but don't act special if you want equal treatment.
:tup: same with all that feminist crap, that isn't feminism, just heavy flow

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yep.

We had here a similar try but on much smaller scale, some kindergardens should have started teaching kids genderless things. Like no more princes and princesses but it's. Fuck is that, an it?

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I'm wandering around Copenhagen listening to music and thinking. A co-worker from my last job posted "Goodbye Cruel World" from Pink Floyd on facebook last night. I thought it was weird and in my head, I joked that he might kill himself.
He actually killed himself. For the first time in my life, I cried. I just started shaking and wrote to a guy from my old work. He didn't know about and rushed to the boss, who, at that moment, got a phonecall from the mom. He was found hung near a train station.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
All in all i'm happier now, I found 5 euros behind my sofa.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm wandering around Copenhagen listening to music and thinking. A co-worker from my last job posted "Goodbye Cruel World" from Pink Floyd on facebook last night. I thought it was weird and in my head, I joked that he might kill himself.
He actually killed himself. For the first time in my life, I cried. I just started shaking and wrote to a guy from my old work. He didn't know about and rushed to the boss, who, at that moment, got a phonecall from the mom. He was found hung near a train station.
Why? I'm back to being content.

Will search for more euros behind a sofa later.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Shit... :sad:

Sorry to hear. Stay strong

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That's one thing and I agree with that. What I don't like is that shoving the opinion to everyone's throtes that a tiny fraction of all the flavors is and should be very important to all the people and they should like it, if they don't they are somehow bad people.

The whole picture the gays are painting is that if you don't like that you automaticly must feel doing something wrong. It's the same as antisemitism and jews it's fucking ridiculous how much power such a small group have and how they can influence big media and news spread over incidents.

I'm all for equal treatment, but don't act special if you want equal treatment.
:tup:

my condolences, friend, hang in there

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That's like being the fastest runner at the Special Olympics.

But seriously, Bush is a moron and Obama a sell out. Don't really see why you would want to back either.
I don't want to back either.

I should run for Public Office.

- - - Updated - - -

But creative way to put it. :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
In Russia and much of Eastern Europe , the gay thing is so suppressed I can almost understand the overreaction. It's like living in a strict religious family and discovering alcohol at a college party for the first time.

But in a place like SF where gay acceptance is abundant, there's little need - nor excitement - about making a big deal about it.
Same thing in Mexico and a lot of Latin America. Super macho culture where dudes dress in skinny jeans and fish net shirts. That said, there's a super amount of under the table dealings, especially in the more rural areas. Dudes you just know are gay but have families and have to play the DL game. We call them Campo Queens.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally, pizza has arrived, time for some Seinfeld :D
Another disease of Western culture.:D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's not difficult. You just need a catch phrase and an issue that doesn't really matter, but can get people fired up if you yell about it long enough.
Well, I do that already on here.

And people here are from all over, young and in need of guidance and direction.

- - - Updated - - -

you're just jealous

Husted

(sorry, had to)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)