Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
i saw that charlemagne bit a while ago :D and i dispute your incendiary allegations vis a vias the quality of guwops output, im a die hard gucci fan :p

- - - Updated - - -

and of course i know freddie gibbs thats a chi guy man :D
I know you know him, but question is if you listen to him enough :D Most slept on and by far most genuine MC around right now IMO (makes above dude like those two look plain vanilla clowns). And yeah he is close to the Chi scene, but he is strictly Gary Indiana dude. Saw him live few weeks ago, was absolutely ridicolous, though way to short of a performance for someone this good.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I don't mind the gays. I live in San Francisco after all.

It's the people who travel there to butt-fuck chickens.
That country... The most boring country in the world, that's why they need these things.

- - - Updated - - -

They're actually pretty heterophobic there
Well I'm no pro gay. I don't like gay culture, I don't like how minority wants a special treatment as if they were a majority, I don't like how the whole gay culture thing where they should have equal and even more time on tv and every other public medium as if it's so important. I don't like it.

You're a guy and wanna marry and be weird? Find another weirdo like you and do that, I have no problem with that. But leave that shit to yourself, no need to go all out educating young people and general public that it's normal a normal thing.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
In Russia and much of Eastern Europe , the gay thing is so suppressed I can almost understand the overreaction. It's like living in a strict religious family and discovering alcohol at a college party for the first time.

But in a place like SF where gay acceptance is abundant, there's little need - nor excitement - about making a big deal about it.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I wouldn't call that russian mentality, but I'm definitely not pro lets do everything and make everything a norm. Western culture is diseased and has many flaws that I don't agree with and this is one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

In Russia and much of Eastern Europe , the gay thing is so suppressed I can almost understand the overreaction. It's like living in a strict religious family and discovering alcohol at a college party for the first time.

But in a place like SF where gay acceptance is abundant, there's little need - nor excitement - about making a big deal about it.
I wouldn't call it surpressed though. It's not a popular topic, but there are plenty of gay public figures that you would't call it suppressed.

For me saying that in SF gay culture accepted and abundant is not a pro argument for me, it's a negative for western culture.

For such a small group they make too much noise. They are as annoying as extreme feminist.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I wouldn't call that russian mentality, but I'm definitely not pro lets do everything and make everything a norm. Western culture is diseased and has many flaws that I don't agree with and this is one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't call it surpressed though. It's not a popular topic, but there are plenty of gay public figures that you would't call it suppressed.

For me saying that in SF gay culture accepted and abundant is not a pro argument for me, it's a negative for western culture.

For such a small group they make too much noise. They are as annoying as extreme feminist.
I've always felt that whether a guy likes a dude or not is as important to me as if he likes strawberry or vanilla ice cream better. It's not really relevant and isn't really my business anyway.

That's where the cultural acceptance comes in.

If that's bad about Western culture, bring it. You can keep your Stasis. (OK, we have the NSA. :shifty:)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
That's one thing and I agree with that. What I don't like is that shoving the opinion to everyone's throtes that a tiny fraction of all the flavors is and should be very important to all the people and they should like it, if they don't they are somehow bad people.

The whole picture the gays are painting is that if you don't like that you automaticly must feel doing something wrong. It's the same as antisemitism and jews it's fucking ridiculous how much power such a small group have and how they can influence big media and news spread over incidents.

I'm all for equal treatment, but don't act special if you want equal treatment.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Lol you don't know much of you seriously just asked that.
I have no idea about denmark. I have been there a lot of times, mainly in Copenhagen which is nice as almost any major city in europe. Besides that they have the bleakest landskape imaginable in all of earth. That's all I know about them :D

And please don't say it's racist and intolerable because all that mahomed caricatures way back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 289)