Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Awkward and dumbass shithead I am, I think I broke my rule of not messing around with anyone at or around my work place (anywhere near the whole neighborhood area to avoid drama, everyone knows everyone). Too wasted to recall anything but harmless flirting, but getting semi clingy texts right now like it led to more, hope she's just messing with me.
What are you thinking about right now, babe?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Awkward and dumbass shithead I am, I think I broke my rule of not messing around with anyone at or around my work place (anywhere near the whole neighborhood area to avoid drama, everyone knows everyone). Too wasted to recall anything but harmless flirting, but getting semi clingy texts right now like it led to more, hope she's just messing with me.
Dont put your cock in someone you cant easely avoid, unless you think its girlfriend material.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I easily avoid stuff like this all the time, especially around work people (besides harmless flirting) , and rarely drink enough to lose control / black out (don't care for alcohol besides little buzz or social drinking), but overly generous open bar and being amongst competitive drinkers kinda makes you lose track.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I easily avoid stuff like this all the time, especially around work people (besides harmless flirting) , and rarely drink enough to lose control / black out (don't care for alcohol besides little buzz or social drinking), but overly generous open bar and being amongst competitive drinkers kinda makes you lose track.
If she's at least as wasted as you, you could act the day after like nothing happened and in yourself be like "dat booty, i've done that"

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Your post and avatar fits so perfectly together.

Seriously, its embarrassing though, the sooner I brush it aside as nothing the better (btw dont work with her, just nearby to eachothers work places, meet or know all the same peeps).

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
thanks my dear quetza, aight it's been real fellers, it has been real
Aww, man. Sorry I'm late to this as you were for the Juve match. Happy birthday, big guy! :party:

Of course, you had a pretty good absentee excuse for the Juve match from what I can tell. :klin:

I'm getting a new bicycle this week but I still can't decide If I should get a downhill bike or a cross country one.
Get the Allegri. It's an all-downhill model. :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 185)