Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Yep, been here exactly three weeks now. Settling in, still trying to find work though... little frustrating that I haven't heard back from anywhere I applied. Oh well, shouldn't be surprised with the job market these days I guess. Took me two months to find a job last time I was looking for one.

Apr 15, 2006
Just ran into Garcelle Beauvais, Terri Vaughn, Essence Atkins and one more famous face I could not put a name to. Wouldn't be so odd except this is Trinidad and not Hollywood or New York. Go figure.
Did you get an autograph? I heard people do that when they see someone famous. That or standing and staring like an idiot. Like what I do. :shifty:

Yep, been here exactly three weeks now. Settling in, still trying to find work though... little frustrating that I haven't heard back from anywhere I applied. Oh well, shouldn't be surprised with the job market these days I guess. Took me two months to find a job last time I was looking for one.
Took me 6 months last year. And when I was nearly getting fired back in Feb/March, I didn't get any responses either. Safe to say, I got used to their non-responsiveness. I just know that if I have to search for a job one more time, I'm fucked!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Celebrating 6 turbulent but very fun months of being in this relationship. Picking her up for a surprise picnic when she gets off work - been acting like I have no idea what's going on for the past week, so she should be a surprised :D

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Did you get an autograph? I heard people do that when they see someone famous. That or standing and staring like an idiot. Like what I do. :shifty:
Nah. They were sitting at the table next to us at a restaurant. I went to the bathroom at some point and then I saw them come in right after I did. One of them was mumbling something about a bag (to me I think). After I clarified what it was, I politely asked if they were on vacation. Terri told me they were shooting a film. I just asked if they liked Trinidad so far and they said that they did and the people here are so nice. One of them asked if I lived here and I said yes. Then I left. To be honest though, if my brother had not pointed them out, I would have thought that they were ordinary Trinis. They look so average without all the stage make up.

- - - Updated - - -

Celebrating 6 turbulent but very fun months of being in this relationship. Picking her up for a surprise picnic when she gets off work - been acting like I have no idea what's going on for the past week, so she should be a surprised :D
Congrats Nizzy! :D I had no idea you were so romantic by the way!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 766)