Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Being victimised by our current boss/ex boss

Told us there were 4 people getting made redundant, then it turned out it was just us. He had a meeting with all the other teachers (some 40+ people) yesterday and slated my girlfriend in front of everyone accusing her of shit she didn't do or say. Thing is we can't say anything until we get the money we are rightfully owed, we have to stay tightlipped which is pissing us off because we want to set the record straight to everyone.

We have an interview on Monday with another teaching firm in Beijing, so hopefully see what happens, we have an offer from South Korea on the table also.

Life eh? :facepalm2:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Were you an extra?

Btw, I think it might be time to open a new WAYDRN thread. It's taking a while to load up this one.
ya, bradley cooper is in it, had to go through 4 days of military training :p fun times

late as usual with a comeback that was written too hastily :p
it's good to be a late comer, just ask the ladies :p

Aug 1, 2003
I cannot tell you what this MH370 thing has done to our nation. This country is practically crisis-free from something of this magnitude, and this situation is pretty much unprecedented. I am most annoyed with the media, local and overseas. First of all, yes, we probably did not handle the press conferences well - if you are using US as a yardstick, seriously, compared to us when it comes to these things? Nobody will be satisfied. I think the leaders have tried their best in address queries and being clear - they did not encourage the speculations, and only told facts as they went along. What's so confusing? Of course the search is going to take them some place here and then some place there. I am the last person that is pro-govt but I am really irritated that news such as CNN are portraying themselves like know-it-all and insulting my leaders - it is not wrong to criticize but it's just insulting, when Richard Quest stopped short of saying our search into the straits of malacca was almost laughable - and look now, even the US have deployed their ships to bloody Indian Ocean. Have people forgotten that this search and rescue involve 14 countries??? What the hell are they expecting?

It irritates me, because everyone's doing the hoo-haa when people forget the real people that are suffering - the families. My second cousin's wife, with her mother, sister and aunt, are on that flight. We went to their wedding last year and I cannot imagine what they are feeling. And here the media are like vultures, it is just really really annoying, and I feel so sorry for everyone directly affected by all of this. The mood of the country is so sombre at the moment...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
speaking of clint eastwood, im going to be in his next movie
One-upping my 0.2 seconds of fame?? Tell us more!

Were you an extra?

Btw, I think it might be time to open a new WAYDRN thread. It's taking a while to load up this one.
Zé, my pilot brother. Dumb question, but why would commercial aircraft even allow pilots to turn off a transponder and all communications to begin with?

Thanks!! :)

I cannot tell you what this MH370 thing has done to our nation. This country is practically crisis-free from something of this magnitude, and this situation is pretty much unprecedented. I am most annoyed with the media, local and overseas. First of all, yes, we probably did not handle the press conferences well - if you are using US as a yardstick, seriously, compared to us when it comes to these things? Nobody will be satisfied. I think the leaders have tried their best in address queries and being clear - they did not encourage the speculations, and only told facts as they went along. What's so confusing? Of course the search is going to take them some place here and then some place there. I am the last person that is pro-govt but I am really irritated that news such as CNN are portraying themselves like know-it-all and insulting my leaders - it is not wrong to criticize but it's just insulting, when Richard Quest stopped short of saying our search into the straits of malacca was almost laughable - and look now, even the US have deployed their ships to bloody Indian Ocean. Have people forgotten that this search and rescue involve 14 countries??? What the hell are they expecting?

It irritates me, because everyone's doing the hoo-haa when people forget the real people that are suffering - the families. My second cousin's wife, with her mother, sister and aunt, are on that flight. We went to their wedding last year and I cannot imagine what they are feeling. And here the media are like vultures, it is just really really annoying, and I feel so sorry for everyone directly affected by all of this. The mood of the country is so sombre at the moment...
So sorry to hear. :frown:

Problem is that whenever something big happens, humans always want someone to blame. Even if that blame unfortunately harms inconsequential people who are not even close to being at fault for what's really to blame.

I hope the extended family is holding up through all this.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Happy birthday Greg! I wish you the best health and biggest happiness to follow.
hey @swag, my older wiser and taller brother, hope you go out there and be the biggest diva you can coz today is your day nigga
Thanks, guys! My b-day was actually yesterday (Pi Day, Steak & Blowjob Day, etc.). But I'm celebrating the whole weekend. :party:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 853)