Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Not feeling any calmer about tomorrow.

negatory, they are called chips. Case in point it's chips and salsa even in england. those limey bitches just like to act all highbrow and shit
Tortilla chips.

You'll get something else if you ask for crisps or for chips.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just got home, fucking tired as fuck, but for good reasons for once.

Been an eventful birthday (they literally kept me busy from early in the morning til this very second almost, first alone time), kinda glad it's over though.

Even if I tomorrow will be semi-continuation of today, due to peeps that I didn't see today, mainly dinner with colleagues from work (and it's Saturday night).

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I was not online, but mercato closed at 23:00 CET. I see posts around that time, so I don't think it was down.
Aha, but surely the forum was down for some time at least yesterday? Barely any activity since I last logged off :shifty:

Or maybe it's just the LIVE mercato updates thread having all the action.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Just got home, fucking tired as fuck, but for good reasons for once.

Been an eventful birthday (they literally kept me busy from early in the morning til this very second almost, first alone time), kinda glad it's over though.

Even if I tomorrow will be semi-continuation of today, due to peeps that I didn't see today, mainly dinner with colleagues from work (and it's Saturday night).
Happy belated Ozzie

Aha, but surely the forum was down for some time at least yesterday? Barely any activity since I last logged off :shifty:

Or maybe it's just the LIVE mercato updates thread having all the action.
I don't think so

I'm sure most of the action was in the transfer threads

But thank god all that is over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 345)