'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (41 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOISSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON :nico:

Wait huge blast from the past. :tup:

Who's next on the random comeback after 2 decades, the rest of new edition? Bobby fucking Brown? :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:tup:

There's a new mini-series about whole New Edition now, gonna try it for the nostalgia kick of it all.

funny-dance-dancing-animated-gif-image-15.gif
New Edition :touched:

One of my all time favorite R & B Groups.

I can't tell you how many copies of this cassette I wore out back in 1988 in my car, and just in time for the summer.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@DutchJuventino @Mohad this ratchet UK chick gonna blow up soon, thought her Real ting song was fluke newbie song, but she got ze sound.

This 2nd one will defenitely get played in strip clubs :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Did you guys know that Big Sean went to a Waldorf school? :D

Here's a play from his high school days, he speaks in the last minute or so, completely the same voice :D

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
@DutchJuventino @Mohad this ratchet UK chick gonna blow up soon, thought her Real ting song was fluke newbie song, but she got ze sound.

This 2nd one will defenitely get played in strip clubs :D

:tup:

Girl is talented.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a play from his high school days, he speaks in the last minute or so, completely the same voice :D
:lol: good find

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

:lol:

I expected him to say Oh god oh god" as usual. the dude is SO flat and monotone no matter what, cant help sounding so boring in his voice.

Dude could use to switch his shit up at times, little more energy and life to it, more like he is in the part of this song 01.36 "Look, I woke up in.....BEAST MODE" :D

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:lol:

I expected him to say Oh god oh god" as usual. the dude is SO flat and monotone no matter what, cant help sounding so boring in his voice.

Dude could use to switch his shit up at times, little more energy and life to it, more like he is in the part of this song 01.36 "Look, I woke up in.....BEAST MODE" :D
Do you know this? :D

It's kinda pretentious, but soo hilarious :lol:

"Big Sean makes dad rap" is so accurate :D

Just skip the first three minutes until they get to the lyrics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)