'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (51 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:tup:

You heard the best reggae song of this year so far?

Dunno about it being the best so far this year :D

First time hearing it though! Though track

But these 3 have been my favourite new releases so far

The timeless Anthony B :heart:

Not quite this year, missed it by a month or so, but still BIIIG tuune

I'm biased on this one, a buddy in Gabon's song, love the video, taken in 1 shot

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Clever :D But matters little, dude is started just 4 years ago in this bussiness and he has already released two great albums.

And this wasnt even on either album lol

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
What was your best song from Kendricks masterpiece album?
Yeah, saw you (or someone else) post that the other. I don't know, I'm not really that crazy about the album yet. Maybe it'll grow on me.
It defenitely did for me.
Haven't heard it yet. Gonna check it out, but the one album that grew on me was Tetsuo and Friends by Lupe :D it's not bad at all.

- - - Updated - - -

I gotta admit I missed your creepy reps Völler :lol:
Me too, I don't feel loved anymore :sad:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dunno about it being the best so far this year :D

First time hearing it though! Though track

But these 3 have been my favourite new releases so far

The timeless Anthony B :heart:

Not quite this year, missed it by a month or so, but still BIIIG tuune

I'm biased on this one, a buddy in Gabon's song, love the video, taken in 1 shot
Havent listened to all new stuff but liked criminal the most of the new releases.

Dont feel the Anthony B and french one so much, but I'm living is sooooooo nice. Sizzla back in style. Liked his born king album last year.

P.S I'm gonna see Anthony B live for the 6th time next month :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Was so bummed when I discovered it wasn't on the record :sad: Gotta make due with the shitty Colbert quality.

- - - Updated - - -

Or was it released somewhere else?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, apparently not http://www.mtv.com/news/2117075/kendrick-lamar-untitled-colbert-report/
Yeah it hasnt been, not even as an official single, and its great.

He gave the same treatment to the song cartoon cereal before his first album, also great tune, but he released it couple months before and ignored it for the album.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I meant that song you posted fool, dude is a reggae legend, in a genre where all reggae legends are old, he is a 90s-00s artist thats doing it big, him and Sizzla. Only new generation artist thats holding the genre up like they have been for 20 years is Chronixx (alot of good artists in both age groups, but not as much flag bearers as them).

He is fucking insanely great live btw. Thats why I see him like once a year past years, he really must like Sweden hehe.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I meant that song you posted fool, dude is a reggae legend, in a genre where all reggae legends are old, he is a 90s-00s artist thats doing it big, him and Sizzla.
And BUJU BANTON :heart:
And Capleton too :heart:
Morgan Family evah ready too!!

Aaaww man I'd give my left nut to see them all live.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)