'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (82 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hahaha, I mainly wanted you to listen to the first song.

But then remembered 2nd song, remixed and chopped by dj screw in a way that makes alot more sensual and smooth then the original (besides him talking over it at times, he is famous for that screwed up voice effect lol). Like the original too, but he kinda slowed it down the poppy uppity vibe and made it more chill.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm pretty sure Fr3sh doesnt like Kaaris type of french rappers (turnt up trap rappers hehe), he has the misfortune of understanding their lyrics :D

And thanks will check it out.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not actively search for it, no. Except re-listen to some stuff from RATM, White stripes and Arctic Monkeys that I like basically. Rest can just be random songs I like from tv or movies, otherwise dont search for it enough to discover it (main exposure used to be an ex that listened to it nonstop, but only 60-70s stuff) besides the obvious main hits/classics etc.

Out of coriousity, what made you big enough pussy to want to self-ban yourself for 10 days? :D

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Not actively search for it, no. Except re-listen to some stuff from RATM, White stripes and Arctic Monkeys that I like basically. Rest can just be random songs I like from tv or movies, otherwise dont search for it enough to discover it (main exposure used to be an ex that listened to it nonstop, but only 60-70s stuff) besides the obvious main hits/classics etc.

Out of coriousity, what made you big enough pussy to want to self-ban yourself for 10 days? :D
Ok, thanks. :tup:

I trolled a lot and deserved to be banned. Since we destroyed Dortmund after my last ban, I'll have to get myself banned for ten days again soon.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
They said you asked to be banned :D
Yes, I did. As I said, I thought I trolled a lot and deserved to get banned.

But if thats what it takes for CL, then they'll should get you Rus:ed up before every game :weee:
That's my plan. The problem is that there is only a 8 days period between our home and away game, so I can't get a 10 day ban there.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Dont fvck with what works, its 10 days or doom man, 10 days or dooooooooom.
But what can I do? I have to get unbanned on the day of the game for it to work. :D

- - - Updated - - -

You thought you trolled too much and deserved to be banned? :lol:

You cottondick
Yes, I thought a ban was in order. :agree: :D

- - - Updated - - -

Best song on To Pimp a Butterfly? Any objections?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=271" target="_blank">Osman</a> @<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=15709" target="_blank">Fr3sh</a> @<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=6566" target="_blank">Aush</a>

http://www.talibkweli.com/shows/

April 17th.

Immortal Technique will be there as well.

Do I go?

What do.

Wife say no. Already going to too many shows. Afraid I might be the only white guy there :lol:
Maybe Sweden is different ;) but both times I seen Talib Kweli there will alot of white people :D Immortal Technique more diverse (saw him last month, was dope).

Both of them together, just one show, fooking do it. Real mofos like these need all the support they can get.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Maybe Sweden is different ;) but both times I seen Talib Kweli there will alot of white people :D Immortal Technique more diverse (saw him last month, was dope).

Both of them together, just one show, fooking do it. Real mofos like these need all the support they can get.

Mind you, she is saying this to the same person that saw RUN DMC, Public Enemy, and 3rd Bass at the Latin Quarter in the 80's.

In New York City.

However, there are reservations here about a now 45 year old going to see Talib Kweli in Pawtucket.

In her defense, Pawtucket is quite a shit hole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)