'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (57 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol point taken. But you go where the talent is, and genuine artists like him is being reduced to touring in such shithole (he came to my little town in Sweden, instead of the nearby big capital, because presumely of lack of interest by the big venues). Wether you like the music or not is what matters.

Rest assured, I seen him live twice in 4 years, and I would defenitely go if I found out he has a show tommorrow.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You are ruthless today. Pissing all over me. :sad:

And I thought the song was pretty good. :boh:
I remember hearing it here before, it's not saying much, saying so little that I don't want to play it, and last time I played it I only listened to the first 40 seconds and stopped.

If you want witty lyrics and straight fire here

I piss on you cause I love you booboo

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If it was hinged on having same opinion then it was dead from the beginning haha, Fr3shness says alot of stuff I wtf disagree with :lol: But still my walaalo :touched:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I couldn't last past the 52nd second

Why can't you just play some shit like this
That was just for the title. Most of Die Antwoord is too weird even for me. :D

- - - Updated - - -

If it was hinged on having same opinion then it was dead from the beginning haha, Fr3shness says alot of stuff I wtf disagree with :lol: But still my walaalo :touched:

Best Swedish rap song ever?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That was just for the title. Most of Die Antwoord is too weird even for me. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Best Swedish rap song ever?
No :D Its one of his better ones, and yeah he is great, real creative artist, his better stuff is botten is nådd, alla vill leva men ingen vill dö, or resten av ditt liv etc.

But my personal fav of his is this :)

Kompis varför ska vi slåss, finns det nååånting vi kan snacka om :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)