'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (98 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:boh:

Masotodon just posted this on their FB 45 mins ago :D

Dearest Mastodon fans, after many hours in the studio riffing out,We are excited to announce our new album is almost complete. It is in the finals of being mastered.
We are gearing up for our US tour with Gojira and Kvelertak next month!
Looking forward to seeing you all out there on the High Road in May!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

If there is any way that you can watch it on Youtube, don't miss it. It is such a great show if you are a fan of hard rock and heavy metal.

I'm watching a repeat of last week's episode that had The Winery Dogs, Vinnie Paul, as guests and Yngwie Malmsteen was performing on the small stage.

- - - Updated - - -

Would like to see more of a return to their prog like sounds of Crack the Skye moreso than The Hunter. Don't get me wrong, songs like Curl of the Burl and Blasteroid were awesome, but I'd like to see some longer pieces on this new one

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
What did Vinnie talk about? i.e. Pantera

I think the new album will be more like Blood Mountain but with more eclectic styles/mix of songs.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What did Vinnie talk about? i.e. Pantera

I think the new album will be more like Blood Mountain but with more eclectic styles/mix of songs.
He talked about the new Hellyeah album that is coming out, but addressed once and for all that the rumor of Pantera reuniting with Zakk Wylde on guitar is not going to happen

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
He talked about the new Hellyeah album that is coming out, but addressed once and for all that the rumor of Pantera reuniting with Zakk Wylde on guitar is not going to happen
Wouldn't feel right anyway. Would be nice at least if he can bury the hatchet with Phil. The guy was fucking insane, you can't blame anyone except the piece of shit that did it.

This is going to be the best album of 2014 in metal.
Probably, or Tool if it comes out this year. Metallica won't be until next year.

All this talk of guitar nerds and no mention of Joe Bonamassa.
He's more of your 40+ crowd who go to sit down at concerts.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:lol: but no, I think they'd have a small chance. Lords of Summer is pretty good if a little long but if they cut it down (along with the rest of the album) and the rest of the album is that good then it could be a contender imo. Their last two albums had too much repeating, needs to be more concise like Master of Puppets.

Hope the new Tool album will be mind blowing, if it ever comes out.

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #38,513

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    @<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=271" target="_blank">Osman</a> :D

Moi j'peux te décrocher la lune en gardant les pieds sur terre,
    Akhi j'suis trop deter'
    Mmmh, pour tout s'qui est des loux-ja, j'met sa de teck
    Sous jack, c'est sur nos ons que sa bouge dans la discothèque
    Mmmh, Tu veux du souag', chouf moi, Conakry City,
    Est-ce que tu sait ce que je fait moi a ta connasse de critique ?
    Elle me rentre par une oreille et elle me ressort pas l'uc'
    Eux ils prétendent tous faire du lourd, bizarre personne n'a l'truc,
    Mon téléphone sonne PLUSS, attend le flop m'a-t-il dit tu verra ton téléphone sonne PLUS.

Black M is diiiirty!!

- - - Updated - - -

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    :lol: but no, I think they'd have a small chance. Lords of Summer is pretty good if a little long but if they cut it down (along with the rest of the album) and the rest of the album is that good then it could be a contender imo. Their last two albums had too much repeating, needs to be more concise like Master of Puppets.

Hope the new Tool album will be mind blowing, if it ever comes out.
    Lords of Summer is ok. It has some interesting riffs and ideas but that's about it. They're through as a band mate :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)