'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (101 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Lolno, their concert early last year was by far the best concert I've ever been to. Very few if any bands are as good as them live nowadays.
They're an excellent live band, no argument there. I just doubt that they're going to put out anything remotely connected to "album of the year"

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not Fr3sh but I have 3 shirts with him on em and seen him live 4-5 times :D (my home town used to have a big reggae festival, plus in Summerjam in Cologne).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You have spotify in india? Whats your username?

He even made a little dub song about my town Uppsala, despite the police treating him (and the festival) like shit every time he visited :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep, very much so, roots rastafari musician to the core in his sound. And he is very particular about that. He does all his sound system himself, produces, plays all the instruments in his recorded songs (multi-instrumentalist). Used to be a quality producer and sound engineer in Jamaica before starting a solo singing career.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It's not legally available here, so I use a hack to stream from it anyway.

http://open.spotify.com/user/dheerajsp

His bio said he makes authetic reggae music. Agree?
How did you make spotify work? Does the hack have all of spotify's features and what not?

Here's another one of Alborosie's song, it's featuring Gentleman, he's super sharp!!

You have spotify in india? Whats your username?
He even made a little dub song about my town Uppsala, despite the police treating him (and the festival) like shit every time he visited :p
You just know how to make a brother feel jelly! :p
Oh I can't wait till the good shit gets to Canada, or at least me being able to travel.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He tours all over the world, even if mainly Europe, he wont be in summerjam this year, but will go to a spanish big reggae festival in August called rototom sunsplash so I'll be there :D Hoping Damian Marley will be there :weee:

Highly recommend this Mavado tune Fr3shness (if you understand the lyrics hehe, straight enough jamaican english):

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Free Buju!

Iiiiiiiiiiiiits ALL OVER!" :mark:

Now Vybz Kartel is in prison for forseeable future too hehe. Ironically convicted (or about to be) for the crime that is described in your Buju song title :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)