'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (49 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Don't see anything funny. I like Avenged Sevenfold while you like Pink Floyd just like how I like women and you like men.

Everyone has different tastes.
But liking A7X does make you gay because it's a bunch of fake radio crap music like the rest of the stuff you listen to.

pretty ironic coming from the dude that dresses up like a hipster fag.

Don't mind him. He's too young to understand. :)
Don't go full retard Sheik, I'm like two years older than him.

- - - Updated - - -

Two legends at the dawn of their careers just doing what they are best at. Playing the blues.
Albert King :sad:

Jul 20, 2012
But liking A7X does make you gay because it's a bunch of fake radio crap music like the rest of the stuff you listen to.

pretty ironic coming from the dude that dresses up like a hipster fag.
Oh yea thanks for reminding me that a taste in music makes someone gay, given yet the couple of songs I posted, according to you represents all of the music I like. Also you know how I dress? Really you see a pic of my face and you know how I dress.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I wish that reflected in your opinions too. :p
It does, you don't see it. Why does it have to be all subjective? It's entertainment, not art. Hence, crappy art... if even that.

Oh yea thanks for reminding me that a taste in music makes someone gay, given yet the couple of songs I posted, according to you represents all of the music I like. Also you know how I dress? Really you see a pic of my face and you know how I dress.
sounds pretty gay to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)