'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (54 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Two legends at the dawn of their careers just doing what they are best at. Playing the blues.
The only time these 2 are at the dawn of their careers are when they are dead and buried. Until then, long live Buddy and B.B.

But liking A7X does make you gay because it's a bunch of fake radio crap music like the rest of the stuff you listen to.

pretty ironic coming from the dude that dresses up like a hipster fag.

Don't go full retard Sheik, I'm like two years older than him.

- - - Updated - - -

Albert King :sad:

@<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=15700" target="_blank">ZoSo</a>, speaking of Albert King, have you ever heard the live recordings of Albert King and Stevie Ray Vaughan?

My oh my. :touched:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
PINK FLOYD ANIMALS PINK FLOYD ANIMALS PINK FLOYD ANIMALS PINK FLOYD ANIMALS PINK FLOYD ANIMALS PINK FLOYD ANIMALS PINK FLOYD ANIMALS

i seriously felt sick when i read avenge sevenfold and pink floyd in the same sentence, i expected a lot more abuse from you music snobs over that one.
It would be like beating a blind hobo for walking in to you on the street.
BAMBI_RETARDED

The only time these 2 are at the dawn of their careers are when they are dead and buried. Until then, long live Buddy and B.B.

@<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=15700" target="_blank">ZoSo</a>, speaking of Albert King, have you ever heard the live recordings of Albert King and Stevie Ray Vaughan?

My oh my. :touched:

yes yes yes I was watching that when I posted it

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
No doubt :tup: Have both of them in my music library :touched:
And I LOVE Gonna Fly now, But Going the Distance is the type of song, that you would want to come out to if you were an athlete, coming out of the tunnell. It's such a badass composition, especially the ring bells at the end. That part just gives me goosebumps.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
And I LOVE Gonna Fly now, But Going the Distance is the type of song, that you would want to come out to if you were an athlete, coming out of the tunnell. It's such a badass composition, especially the ring bells at the end. That part just gives me goosebumps.
:agree:

Nothing beats the sound of both of them while working out. Seriously, makes one feel invincible for 5 minutes..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)