-what are u currently listenin to?- (416 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
Did i mention I hate the beetles suck an John Lennon was nothing more than a stupid hippie ?:D
You truly are Satan reincarnated.

Its no wonder you haven't been with a man for 7 months. They're afraid you'll devour them Praying Mantis style after you're done.:D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Public Enemy- It takes a nation of millions to hold us back.

God help you all once I'm done listening to this. The last thing you want is an angry young black man on these forums after listening to Public Enemy.:fero:

Nevermind the fact that I'm white, 35, and pretty content at this point in time:D

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
Queen- Queen II.

Song- "Father to Son"

Oh go ahead River, why don't you say something about them as well, you little troll:D
Actually im totally not a Queen fan. But at least you didnt say Bohemian Rhapsody.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You mentioned Tori Amos' version of Smells like teen spirit earlier, and I saw the video for it on VH1 Classic this morning, which for some strange reason was then followed by Massive Attack's "Day Dreaming".

River

Jun 15, 2004
heh

Actually did you ever hear Evanescence make a meal of 'Heat Shaped Box'? :D

Or Q's Nirvana Vs Destinys Child remix? That was just plain wrong

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
Evanescence is the Anti-Christ. I am convinced of this, almost as much as I'm convinced that Courtney killed Kurt
Na she didnt. Ive watched the movie, ive read justiceforkurt.com. I aint buying :D Besides he had already tried to kill himself various times.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

Na she didnt. Ive watched the movie, ive read justiceforkurt.com. I aint buying :D Besides he had already tried to kill himself various times.
If you were married to Courtney, wouldn't you try your best to get out of that marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 413)