-what are u currently listenin to?- (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

I'll check that out..

If you like Dido, you should (or probibly already do) listen to Sarah McLachlan and Tara McLean (older songs). I like listening to their music too, when i'm in that mood. :)

I like Sarah so much! I listened to some of her songs in movies, as part of soundtracks, and I started to listen to her, not long ago though :)

But I've never heard about Tara, I will check her songs out, thanks! :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

I like Sarah so much! I listened to some of her songs in movies, as part of soundtracks, and I started to listen to her, not long ago though :)

But I've never heard about Tara, I will check her songs out, thanks! :)
If you like that kinda stuff check out some of Tori Amos covers. Nirvanas 'Smells like teen spirit' and Boom Town Rats 'I dont like mondays' are really awesome. I mean her cover versions :) The originals are great too obviously :D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

Those songs might make you feel suicidal though :D

If a guy annoys you and you generally hate the male race listen to
Courtney Love - Mono

Eh, I'm not suicidal type ::dontcare:

I will take a look at lyrics first, taking those songs is so slow now.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

If you like that kinda stuff check out some of Tori Amos covers. Nirvanas 'Smells like teen spirit' and Boom Town Rats 'I dont like mondays' are really awesome. I mean her cover versions :) The originals are great too obviously :D
Generally I dislike covers, only a few of them are better than original, more of them is impossible to listen to, some of them make me :yuck:

I know that Amos' cover, dont like it very much, adore original!

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Guns N`Roses have some great songs, but I think they butchered "Live and Let Die". IMO they just didn`t make it work. Guess that´s an abrupt end to you quoting me, ey Vit? :frown: :D

River

Jun 15, 2004
Oh come on. Its awesome. Where axl rose screams after the chorus makes me go crazy :D

Vit did you get the Lose Your Illusion, Live in Tokyo DVDs?

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

Ahh, great, I love them too, they are my 2nd favs, right after Queen, I still love it more, but no idea why.

My fav are Sweet Child and paradise City.
Yeah i like all those songs. But Coma is so edgy and different. It reminds me overdosing on drugs and booze. And the lyrics are great.

Second favourite is Estranged :cool:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Oh come on. Its awesome. Where axl rose screams after the chorus makes me go crazy :D

Vit did you get the Lose Your Illusion, Live in Tokyo DVDs?
I have some of their old concerts on old VHS tapes, I recorded them long ago from TV, so I have it somehwere there, I need to get DVDs finally.

River

Jun 15, 2004
The Tokyo ones are awesome. Sweet Child of Mine is so great. Axl Rose adds alittle bit at the start and at the end he changes the ending. Its kick ass :D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

Yeah i like all those songs. But Coma is so edgy and different. It reminds me overdosing on drugs and booze. And the lyrics are great.

Second favourite is Estranged :cool:
And I could sit here and say: eh and I like this one and that one too...
It's always like that with GnR songs: I can mention 10 fav songs and I still will keep saying: oh and that one too!

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Nah, I`ll rather have Sir Paul on this one. :)

I just think they made it too Guns N`Roses. Should have tried to go somewhere else with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)