-what are u currently listenin to?- (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßömßäяdîëя;1469297 said:
"I'm the one man gay army, IM GAY, I never been with out my dick hangin' out, I keep gayboys lookin out, I drop dome like pado be droppin shoes, enough to make a nigga go SUCK OF JEEEEEEWWWWSSS, in the burlesque house, takin all types a dicks in my butt, yo ass thought you were better than my mouthbutt? HEY SON, i keep playing with yo dick, while i have men cummin deeper in my shit, enough to make me shake, and break my ass, and dick, rhyme good as a semen cake.....taste! This syle, I'm masturbatin', niggas gettin' hard-ons? WHAT? WHAT? you need yo cock sucked, that type of pain, you couldnt even kill with yo' butt loose, fuck around get sprayed with cock juice, on my face like balls on my chin!"

- Ol' Dirty Queerbag
:lol2:

I love it.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
What's so wrong with Britney? Ok granted...she is crazy, fat, drug addict,.....;)
hey you are right, it never did elvis any harm, maye britney should die on the shitter(sorry,throne) just like the king did. maybe then people will acclaim her music in 30 years time as superb......................

aye right, and all the backstreet boys are straight:lol:
Jimi Hendrix - All along the watchtower
classic man,good call

heart shaped box-Nirvana

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
ßömßäяdîëя;1469297 said:
"I'm the one man gay army, IM GAY, I never been with out my dick hangin' out, I keep gayboys lookin out, I drop dome like pado be droppin shoes, enough to make a nigga go SUCK OF JEEEEEEWWWWSSS, in the burlesque house, takin all types a dicks in my butt, yo ass thought you were better than my mouthbutt? HEY SON, i keep playing with yo dick, while i have men cummin deeper in my shit, enough to make me shake, and break my ass, and dick, rhyme good as a semen cake.....taste! This syle, I'm masturbatin', niggas gettin' hard-ons? WHAT? WHAT? you need yo cock sucked, that type of pain, you couldnt even kill with yo' butt loose, fuck around get sprayed with cock juice, on my face like balls on my chin!"

- Ol' Dirty Queerbag
score :santa:

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
What's so wrong with Britney? Ok granted...she is crazy, fat, drug addict, and much more :shifty: but, she still made an excellent dance cd plus has a great ballad.
"Britney" "Great" and "Music" should never be used in the same sentence.

Unless the sentence is constucted in this manner:

When Britney is giving me great skull, the humming sound she makes is music to my ears.
hey you are right, it never did elvis any harm, maye britney should die on the shitter(sorry,throne) just like the king did. maybe then people will acclaim her music in 30 years time as superb......................
aye right, and all the backstreet boys are straight:lol:

classic man,good call
^Theres your answer lol

And what type of music does Nocerino like?
the Same type i listen to...
'centrocampista che ama la musica R&B' :toast:

You'd be surprised I can definitely see him listening to Britney.....;)
:lol:
-----------------
Punchline & Wordsworth * Mistress

Sep 26, 2007
^Theres your answer lol

the Same type i listen to...
'centrocampista che ama la musica R&B' :toast:

:lol:
-----------------
Punchline & Wordsworth * Mistress
I'm not gonna argue over how Britney still has good music but, when her cd debuts at number 1. I'll be the first post in here to let you guys know :D

Brave - Jennifer Lopez (don't tell me you guys hate her too obviously on a different level than Britney)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm not gonna argue over how Britney still has good music but, when her cd debuts at number 1. I'll be the first post in here to let you guys know :D

Brave - Jennifer Lopez (don't tell me you guys hate her too obviously on a different level than Britney)

Someone explain to me how debuting at #1 = greatness??

How can the walking, talking, baby dropping train wreck known as Britney Spears NOT Debut at #1 will all the media attention she's gotten?

Paris Hilton's album went platinum, does that mean she's great too??

And no, I'm not a hater of young female singers. Personally, I think Christina Aguilera and Alicia Keys are MILES ahead of Britney Spears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)