-what are u currently listenin to?- (331 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What's so wrong with Britney? Ok granted...she is crazy, fat, drug addict, and much more :shifty: but, she still made an excellent dance cd plus has a great ballad.

And what type of music does Nocerino like? You'd be surprised I can definitely see him listening to Britney.....;)

"Britney" "Great" and "Music" should never be used in the same sentence.

Unless the sentence is constucted in this manner:

When Britney is giving me great skull, the humming sound she makes is music to my ears.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:lol:

Santana - America.

Possibly the best solo ive ever heard.Anyone who hasnt heard this song should go and make love to Vidocq.

PS.Has Roth rejoined VH or something?

No, Gary Cherone is back with them. That's why I've been walking around with a hard on the past week.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph. :D What do you think?!?!?!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Burke smokes on the cock like smoking Vu Deja, the penis raiser, raising dick with his slavor. Terrorize the man like boobs in Tajikistan, swinging through your pants like your middle school faaaaaaaaaagot-man.

- Inspect-The Dick
So uhh, slip slurp keep cocking. While I get ya hard off the dicks I'm sucking. The Dome Ranger, give dome, to strangers!

- Inspect-The Dick

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
My playlist while I go for a two mile run:

Gang Starr - JFK2LAX
Raekwon - Incarcerated Scarfaces
Gang Starr - Code of the Streets
GZA - Liquid Swordz
NaS - Aint Hard to Tell

Apr 12, 2004
"I'm the one man gay army, IM GAY, I never been with out my dick hangin' out, I keep gayboys lookin out, I drop dome like pado be droppin shoes, enough to make a nigga go SUCK OF JEEEEEEWWWWSSS, in the burlesque house, takin all types a dicks in my butt, yo ass thought you were better than my mouthbutt? HEY SON, i keep playing with yo dick, while i have men cummin deeper in my shit, enough to make me shake, and break my ass, and dick, rhyme good as a semen cake.....taste! This syle, I'm masturbatin', niggas gettin' hard-ons? WHAT? WHAT? you need yo cock sucked, that type of pain, you couldnt even kill with yo' butt loose, fuck around get sprayed with cock juice, on my face like balls on my chin!"

- Ol' Dirty Queerbag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 329)