-what are u currently listenin to?- (156 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2007
I don't know if Burke's told you this, but it's customary to post a picture here for newcomers :)
I'm not sure if you are talking to me but, I wasn't aware of this policy. Because I haven't found the thread with everyone else's photos.

ßömßäяdîëя;1468723 said:
lol Sarah means "lamb by the sea" in truest terms, it's a Hebrew name. And I am 22 as well. So chance or fate?

:D

This is true...
I'm gonna guess its chance...:D I never really knew what my name meant...lamb by the sea thats cute. my dad always told me it meant princess ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 26, 2007
ßömßäяdîëя;1468741 said:
That is the Christian/Catholic meaning.

And Ze, I love you, but I have to run....

VLAT, START UP THE TRUCK!

So it does mean princess since I am Catholic. I'd rather be that than a lamb by the sea although I love the beach.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
@ burke:
personally i think detroit blows but thats just me. its just a grimey cold place in general, it seems like no one that lives there or is from there is happy to be there or even acknowledge it.
--

never again - remedy

@ burke & andy:
if you guys havent heard this kid flow then you guys are missing out, i seriously reccomend checking out this kid and especially this track. rza found him back in '97 i think, he is jew emcee and his skills are of a higher echelon than eminem and even talib kweli at times IMO. crazy deep lyrics and with rza on the key you its a venomous track so check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)