-what are u currently listenin to?- (576 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2007
ßömßäяdîëя;1468667 said:
Ben Olsen is a NT player for the country in which you live, a country to which I am a citizen.

Where in Manhattan?
Oh..I don't follow the NT here. I don't even know who plays on it. I didn't even know they had fans. I saw them once accidentally and they don't even have security. So I could technically could walk on the field while they were practicing. I only follow the Azzurri really.

I live in the West Village...are you from ny?

Apr 12, 2004
Oh..I don't follow the NT here. I don't even know who plays on it. I didn't even know they had fans. I saw them once accidentally and they don't even have security. So I could technically could walk on the field while they were practicing. I only follow the Azzurri really.

I live in the West Village...are you from ny?
Been, twice too many times....

And just another run of the mill "Want to live in America, feast on it's land, but have no love for it."

Makes sense...

:down:

EDIT: That's not a smiley anymore?

Sep 26, 2007
ßömßäяdîëя;1468673 said:
Been, twice too many times....

And just another run of the mill "Want to live in America, feast on it's land, but have no love for it."

Makes sense...

:down:

EDIT: That's not a smiley anymore?
Oh...well I love Manhattan.You obviously don't know how to have a good time. I go to school here. Where are you from thats so much better?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßömßäяdîëя;1468672 said:
It has no attractions, the crime is a turn off too, but i can see pictures of Ford Field... This compared to new York, Philadelphia or San Fran or Seattle?

The history of the major cities on the East coast great outweighs those of the mid or west.
:lol2:

You don't even understand why I brought up Detroit in the first place. I'm not comparing the cities in question, I'm comparing the different locations in each respective city to illustrate how it's sort of inane to base judgement on a person from what hood he's from. It's not like we're talking about Alabama vs. Princeton here.

Apr 12, 2004

You don't even understand why I brought up Detroit in the first place. I'm not comparing the cities in question, I'm comparing the different locations in each respective city to illustrate how it's sort of inane to base judgement on a person from what hood he's from. It's not like we're talking about Alabama vs. Princeton here.
In terms of rappers and their abilities.....it does have a bearing, ya dunce. In a generalised way, it does as well, but not as much.

Sep 26, 2007
ßömßäяdîëя;1468679 said:

It depends on what you like.....you would hate it, but I grew up here.

Which school?

NYU? U of Manhattan?

College of the Arts?

I'm from 4 hours away......

Here: http://web03.bestplaces.net/city/Martinsburg_WV.gif

The green star...
I go to NYU and FIT....my last year though :cry:
Thanks for the map because I would never have known how to find Martinsburg...well I guess if you grew up there you would love it...at least you are only 4 hours a way from civilization.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßömßäяdîëя;1468680 said:
In terms of rappers and their abilities.....it does have a bearing, ya dunce. In a generalised way, it does as well, but not as much.
Well sorry to break it to you, dawg, but EPMD is from Brentwood, New York. That's like the equivilent of Frederick, Maryland. Why on earth would you listen to someone such as them if you follow such beliefs?

Sorry, you lose. Please try again.

Apr 12, 2004
I go to NYU and FIT....my last year though :cry:
Thanks for the map because I would never have known how to find Martinsburg...well I guess if you grew up there you would love it...at least you are only 4 hours a way from civilization.
Nah, an hour from Baltimore and DC.

1.5 from Richmond. (But that's not civilization)
Well sorry to break it to you, dawg, but EPMD is from Brentwood, New York. That's like the equivilent of Frederick, Maryland. Why on earth would you listen to someone such as them if you follow such beliefs?

Both Erick Sermon and Parrish Smith are from there? Hmm, no, that is where they were based, they are both from Shaolin, though...Long Isle. Ohh shit, but all of Wu-Tang were not born, but at least grew up there.

So thank you sir, but please, do NOT try again.

And I said in a generalised sense, go back and look it up, you dirty rat bastard.

Apr 12, 2004

Ohh, and E and P are two of 50 great rappers, where are the others from?

MARCY pj's, Queens Bridge, Brook, Queens, Compton, SC, Long Beach....come on, man...... What about Uncle Kwilly and the Brick City?

Sep 26, 2007
ßömßäяdîëя;1468690 said:
Nah, an hour from Baltimore and DC.

1.5 from Richmond. (But that's not civilization)
Oh well Baltimore is not bad ...never really been to DC except to see the white house...
Oh I'm 22 but, my name isn't Donna...that means lady in Italian. My name is Sarah so thankfully my name isn't Donna because I feel like I would be living in the 80s with that name.

Apr 12, 2004
Oh well Baltimore is not bad ...never really been to DC except to see the white house...
Oh I'm 22 but, my name isn't Donna...that means lady in Italian. My name is Sarah so thankfully my name isn't Donna because I feel like I would be living in the 80s with that name.
lol Sarah means "lamb by the sea" in truest terms, it's a Hebrew name. And I am 22 as well. So chance or fate?

:D
I don't know if Burke's told you this, but it's customary to post a picture here for newcomers :)
This is true...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßömßäяdîëя;1468690 said:
Both Erick Sermon and Parrish Smith are from there? Hmm, no, that is where they were based, they are both from Shaolin, though...Long Isle. Ohh shit, but all of Wu-Tang were not born, but at least grew up there.

So thank you sir, but please, do NOT try again.

And I said in a generalised sense, go back and look it up, you dirty rat bastard.
Say what?

1) EPMD are from Long Island, which is where Brentwood is located.
2) Shaolin is Staten Island, not Long Island.
3) The whole argument started when you suddenly thought less of a rapper because he is from West Chi. It does have bearing where rappers are from sometimes, but place your ass or mine in some parts of West Chi and we'll see how hardcore it is.

Good night.

Apr 12, 2004
Say what?

1) EPMD are from Long Island, which is where Brentwood is located.
2) Shaolin is Staten Island, not Long Island.
3) The whole argument started when you suddenly thought less of a rapper because he is from West Chi. It does have bearing where rappers are from sometimes, but place your ass or mine in some parts of West Chi and we'll see how hardcore it is.

Good night.
UMMMMMMM, look it up, 2 is wrong...look where they were started...

Jesus fuck, we'll settle this on the phone, fuck. Sarah, gimme your number so you can get in on the "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE" wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 576)