Weston “Immovable” McKennie (23 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Fantastic news. Needs to show the door to most of these useless hacks. Let the rebuilding begin.
Nice assist from that useless player today? #9 had to do a lot after it but still. Probably incoming from some here might be it was a simple pass while if a Pirlo etc etc type player did it, he would get praise all day.

LOL at Juve reduced salary proposal but understand it needs to be done not just with Mckennie. In some cases players just need to be shown the door! And understand completely asking for more money. Simple to see Juve handing out cash like water, so he might as well ask for it. Hopefully if he resigns that at worst case scenario Weston becomes a part time starter/quality back up player.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Let's not make shit up now Bro. Vidal had 12 assists in 2012-2013 and again in 2015-2016 when playing for Bayern.
I'm not making anything up. The stats show it. We didn't have nearly as many matches this year since we are out of Europe thanks to Allegri. I saw at most 9 assists for Vidal in 2013.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice assist from that useless player today? #9 had to do a lot after it but still. Probably incoming from some here might be it was a simple pass while if a Pirlo etc etc type player did it, he would get praise all day.

LOL at Juve reduced salary proposal but understand it needs to be done not just with Mckennie. In some cases players just need to be shown the door! And understand completely asking for more money. Simple to see Juve handing out cash like water, so he might as well ask for it. Hopefully if he resigns that at worst case scenario Weston becomes a part time starter/quality back up player.
Let's just be honest here.

Vlad is most likely a racist.

- - - Updated - - -

I really, really, really hope that's Frattesi's sister.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm not making anything up. The stats show it. We didn't have nearly as many matches this year since we are out of Europe thanks to Allegri. I saw at most 9 assists for Vidal in 2013.
Here you go.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/arturo-vidal/leistungsdaten/spieler/37666/plus/0?saison=2012

12 assists in all competitions during the 2013-2014 season.

This is not to undermine anything McNuggets has done - he's been having an awesome season, and maybe if he had better teammates in midfield, he could be even better.

Now, would I keep him? Sure, if his wage demands are reasonable and there are no offers.

Is he indispensable? Absolutely Not!

My major concern is the squad needs a lot of work (retooling, reshaping, revamping). Who do we bring in to replace him then?

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Let's not make shit up now Bro. Vidal had 12 assists in 2012-2013 and again in 2015-2016 when playing for Bayern.
Here you go.

12 assists in all competitions during the 2013-2014 season.
Yes B81 Vidal did have what you say for 2012-13 and 2015-16 but only 5 assists for 2013-14. Typing error meaning 2012-13. Bjerknes went by it appears league action only for Vidal. Preface below numbers by saying present McKennie is not close to the quality of the best of Vidal.

Vidal 12 assists for all competitions ....
2012-13 in 3753 minutes
2015-16 in 3205 minutes

McKennie 10 assists for all competitions
2023-24 in 2423 minutes

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Anybody trying to draw any comparison between Vidal and McKennie besides the assist stat has to be insane.

Vidal could have a career high 1 assist and I'd take him every day over McKennie. Who wouldn't? My god, show yourselves so the forum can finally determine your opinion on the sport and your talent evaluation to be entirely worthless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)