Weston “Immovable” McKennie (27 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
@Bjerknes @Hust @.zero @AFL_ITALIA @MrMonkey

Loving McPotter in his new role as a WB. He’s got that drive and energy back that he had in his first 6 months under Pirlo. Motivated and inspired play on the pitch. He’s looking like one of our best players so far this season. :snoop:
Standard for this KING. If only we played against Mexicans every week, we would've won the scudetto already.
Am loving his McDonald's side too. Did you see when that Dorgu guy came in for a body check and he bounced off McNuggets like he was on a bouncing castle? If it was Fagioli/Miretti/Loca they would have been thrown to the advertising board & been out for 6 months.
I've been trying to tell you guys this :disagree:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Your most hated nations? I have a feeling Mexico and Austria (fuck Austria) would be high up any prospective list of yours.
Idk any Austrian tbh but Mexicans are one of my favorite people on earth. Them and Haitians. Despite the difficult lives most of them live they still manage to keep a smile on their faces. Great people.

I don’t think I hate any nation. Maybe Brazil would top that list but it’s not hate, it’s disappointment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)