Weston “Immovable” McKennie (27 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good game.

He still needs to work on his defensive positioning and getting closer to the winger to stop them getting crosses/cutting in. He was was a good outlet and had some nice passes. He is far ahead of Weah at the moment.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He looks way more hungry, focused, and confident after spending time at Leeds. You can see it in his face. Great job bro.
He also looks like he‘s in much better shape again. Last season, both here and at Leeds, he was getting pretty tubby and looked gassed all the time. Now he has a bit of that boundless energy back he had in his first season here.

Jan 22, 2016
Reminds me of our very own Litcht in the RB.
His ball control and passing have been sublime.

What I like about his game, he doesn't lose the ball that easily and makes right decisions most of the time.

He has been an attacking player most of his career, this helps us a lot when we are attacking from his side. He isn't clueless with the ball under his feet and knows what to do with it rather than just pass it to the next player.

Jun 16, 2020
He also looks like he‘s in much better shape again. Last season, both here and at Leeds, he was getting pretty tubby and looked gassed all the time. Now he has a bit of that boundless energy back he had in his first season here.
I always thought that he had talent, but you know if you don’t take your professional life from A to Z serious on this level, you won’t make it. Hopefully a depressing loan in Leeds made him realise that.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Has reached a new level tbh. Maybe he’s been reading JJ forums and that’s motivating him.

Keeping it going.

Edit : Also..this was this 100th game for Juve! Wtf. Didn’t realize he’s been here so long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He's fitter indeed, but I think that the solid performances have more to do with his position on the pitch. His passing % is even worse than it used to be, but we don't even feel it now, because these are not short passes in dangerous positions.
Indeed, he won't score as much now that he plays on the flank. However, he'll have much more space to show some of his other qualities.

He's in top 5 in quite a lot of categories (per 90 minutes; including only those who played more than 120 minutes). When he played in midfield he was among the worst in many of the below categories.

Tackles:
1. Rabiot 3.3
2. McKennie 3.0
3. Cambiaso 2.9

Interceptions:
1. Alex Sandro 2.5
2. Danilo 1.8
3. McKennie 1.3

Clearances:
1. Bremer 3.5
2. Danilo 3.0
3. McKennie 2.6

Blocked passes:
1. Kostic 1.4
2. McKennie 1.3
3. Rabiot 1.3

Blocked crosses:
1. Miretti 0.5
2. Rabiot 0.5
3. Gatti 0.5
4. Cambiaso 0.5
5. McKennie 0.4

Unsuccessful touches (players with least such touches)
1. Kostic 0
2. Danilo 0.3
3. Locatelli 0.3
4. Bremer 0.5
5. McKennie 0.9

Dispossessed:
1. McKennie 0

Won aerials:
1. McKennie 3
2. Danilo 2
3. Bremer 1.5

Created chances:
1. McKennie 2.2
2. Kostic 2.1
3. Rabiot 1.8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)