Weston “Immovable” McKennie (44 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Allegri doesn't see Chiesa as a RWB, and I agree tbh. He's most dangerous as a forward from the left. The problem is he's trying to do it in a 3-5-2.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
We should have ditched the 352 altogether long time ago.
Aside from a good string of wins last season in which we seemed defensively more solid due to the 3 at the back formation everything following the trashing that came at the end of that run once it got figured out went completely downhill and resembled nothing but a failed idea that we desperately hanged on and somehow still do despite not even being properly equipped for it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
the reason why he hasn't looked completely useless during these few opening matches:

unfortunately he's pretty much useless with the ball so i'd love to see him turning into a useful dm
Be nice to see him start tackling like that consistently. It’s strange he’s never really been much of a ball-winner, given his tenacity and running… never averaged more than 1.8 tackles/90 in a season before.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
"Things happen so fast," McKennie began.

my exact impression about him when he's on the ball. things happen so fast around him. :p

Be nice to see him start tackling like that consistently. It’s strange he’s never really been much of a ball-winner, given his tenacity and running… never averaged more than 1.8 tackles/90 in a season before.
yeah, 4.6 is vidal territory (i'm walking on thin ice here giving new ideas to bjerknes), but the sample size is too small. i guess he'll be down below 2.5 by the end of the season. happy to be proven wrong.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
They're wrong. He has 4.6 tackles per 90 minutes, not per game.
Per game it's 2.33 or something.
With so few matches/minutes played, this means nothing. Yildiz has 6.4 tackles per 90 minutes, but it means fuck all, since the kid played only 14 minutes and he made only 1 (successful) tackle. But I admit that 7/7 tackles in 137 minutes is excellent.

Imo, it takes at least 900 minutes (equivalent of 10 full matches) for this kind of stats to become meaningful.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...needs to be a little more "italian" about it though, no more mr nice guy with pansy ass gol celebrations
isn't it true to the good majority of our squad though

gatti, danilo, perin, pinso and bremer aren't boys, chiesa also has some healthy drive of a proper athlete, the rest would need to toughen up. i'd take back tevez and licht just for their vibes.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the reason why he hasn't looked completely useless during these few opening matches:

unfortunately he's pretty much useless with the ball so i'd love to see him turning into a useful dm
dude i would love it he turns it around and becomes a successufl dm for this club.

nothing like a underdog success story. being unwanted and laughed at for being bad then turning into a useful player is a dream for many fringe players.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Sick assist for the NT.

Leeds has turned him into Weston McRanadona.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You got say though it was against Uzbekistan. I'm good with geography but where is that exactly?

Honestly Juve should have gotten Pulisic too! Make Juventus America's Team!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't know s4tch was a member of the usual suspects. Thanks!

Bjerknes, 319 pages and going strong! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)