Weston “Immovable” McKennie (66 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i promise i won't be mad at him when he inevitably plays a worse match against a random serie a opponent. zenit left so many open spaces, unseen vs any serie a club

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Looking like he did at the start of last season again. Now just needs to avoid the off-pitch nonsense that coincided with his form tanking last season and he could have an excellent season.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
amazing game :baus:

jk, his passing was nothing short of dreadful. ffs, his passing accuracy was 53% lol, that's lazy mandzukic level, simply unacceptable. also, completely dead for a good 20 minutes in the 2nd half. still a good game though. won plenty of duels, attacked open spaces like a maniac, and won some balls, which was the highlight of his game today. keep up dude.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Making good decisions with the ball, other than the give-away towards the end of the match. Nice combinations with Cuads and Chiesa. Also did well coming back to make a couple good tackles. Overall a good game in a tense environment with not many players stepping up. This is what I expect of the player.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
This is what peak performance looks like as a CM in this cancerous 4 man midfield that sits in our own box. How he still gets in the box is a mystery for scientists to study.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good game, he's looked much better in the last few games.

I think long term he would be better suited in a midfield three but trying to find a balanced formation with this squad is a real problem.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I think Max must be doing a good job in teaching where to be on the pitch.

It's a Sat night but I doubt he go out tonight looking to hook up with the opposite sex. Maybe just spend some time with man's best friend.
1636227058004.png

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Weston #McKennie had 5 of the 11 successful dribbles for #Juventus today.

#JuveFiorentina

[@AzzoJacopo via @Elvin_DF]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 45)