Weston “Immovable” McKennie (54 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I’ve come around the idea of a short term deal for Witsel if we can’t get Tchouameni this summer. He would fill the same role though and it would allow Locatelli to fill more of a Pogba type role for Allegri. It’s just a short term solution but he still fits the setup better than McKennie. Then hopefully next summer we get Tchouameni.

Btw Cuadrado is even older than him and I don’t see anyone complaining about extending him. Witsel can still play and as long as it’s not a long term commitment that we can’t get out of, it’s cool.
Why would Tchouameni come here? There's probably 20 different clubs that could offer him a better situation than us. Wouldn't start for months, sit behind Bentancur in the pecking order, end up being sold so we can afford a 33 year-old freebie on high wages, et cetera.

- - - Updated - - -

He was a starter for Belgium this summer right? How bad can he be? :scared:
I think it's between him and Dendoncker. Not much to choose from there.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Why would Tchouameni come here? There's probably 20 different clubs that could offer him a better situation than us. Wouldn't start for months, sit behind Bentancur in the pecking order, end up being sold so we can afford a 33 year-old freebie on high wages, et cetera.
Precisely and well put

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's between him and Dendoncker. Not much to choose from there.
The same reason Locatelli came here.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
The only reason you think he's like Lemina is because he's black, that's it.
Lemina was also a promising young talent, many here were excited about him and even thought he could be poor man's Pogba. That's why I compared them.

Just because he is American you don't need to be biased. Most of us are disappointed that we are selling him instead Ramsey and co., but let's not act like we are selling prime Vidal.

Oh what a little time does to peoples' memories. Ten months ago, he was our only performing midfielder and everybody was so glad to have him. Now he's Lemina.
Ten months ago... Like I said I know we should sell other players before him, but let's be real Rabiot and Bentancur are far better and far more proven players than him.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I would take this deal. However. And there’s a however in this. I’m not intrigued by who we’re looking to replace him. Hopefully a surprise is around the corner. Ah fuck it’s gonna be Pjanic isn’t it!!?

- - - Updated - - -

Spoke too soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 28)