Weston “Immovable” McKennie (132 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
:agree: just hopefully not for the biracial Marchisio
Witsel is a solid player, he’s tactically astute and looked great for Belgium in the summer despite an ACL mere months before.

It is a shame that he’s so old now, what a career unnecessarily wondering around the wilderness he’s had.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Witsel is a solid player, he’s tactically astute and looked great for Belgium in the summer despite an ACL mere months before.

It is a shame that he’s so old now, what a career unnecessarily wondering around the wilderness he’s had.
old, injury prone and on astronomical wages. Yay

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
People here acting like that money is going into their pockets.
Are you this butthurt about the Texan wand waver possibly being sold for a great fee? I want this team improved and Mckennie is with nowhere near 40 mil plus.

if we sell him and don’t improve the team with those funds, then I will bitch, but you just bitching about a good sale that hasn’t even happened yet right now lol

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think we all want it to be used to improve the team.
chances are we lose a highly flexible player and add a useless bum

- - - Updated - - -

Are you this butthurt about the Texan wand waver possibly being sold for a great fee? I want this team improved and Mckennie is with nowhere near 40 mil plus.

if we sell him and don’t improve the team with those funds, then I will bitch, but you just bitching about a good sale that hasn’t even happened yet right now lol
the team will improve by developing McKennie into the world class player he has shown flashes of

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)