Weston “Immovable” McKennie (51 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
How do you guys think he will do under Max?
I think he might need some time to adjust into the more disciplined approach we're going see under Max. Playing in the bundes and playing in a team coached by Pirlo are very different to playing in a team coached by Allegri. I do think he has a lot of qualities that Max will like though.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
How do you guys think he will do under Max?
He won't play under Max.

Allegri won't use someone who's neither talented nor intelligent. He'll have him in the squad only because we won't sell the kid this summer. He'll give him very few chances and then in the winter, or more probably in the summer, he'll tell the board that he doesn't need McKennie in the team.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
He won't play under Max.

Allegri won't use someone who's neither talented nor intelligent. He'll have him in the squad only because we won't sell the kid this summer. He'll give him very few chances and then in the winter, or more probably in the summer, he'll tell the board that he doesn't need McKennie in the team.
Just like bentancur

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Not sure about Bentancur. He could be gone this summer already.
If he won't go now, then Allegri might give him more chances because he knows him well (he pretty much discovered the boy and was the first one who gave him regular playing time).
No I mean we have history of signing such useless midfielders

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)