Weston “Immovable” McKennie (52 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He played RWB after inclusion of Benta, i have to say i had him playing wing back, in mind. Was really good but lets see how he plays when he is more pressed than today.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Great debut! more to come Weston! reminded me a bit of our great Edgar with his constant running and putting body in front of opponents.. Of course his skills is nowhere near Davids, but his passing kind of suprised me a bit as he made plenty of very good passes...

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
The American jokes are gonna look more and more silly as this guy keeps adapting more and more.

There was a time when a player's nationality mattered, the top 4 European and top 3 South Americans and the rest were considered "the rest" but it doesn't really mean shit in modern Football. You can find top talent in Egypt, Gana or wherever you look nowadays.

It was only a matter of time until the Americans who in fact EXCEL at every sport they're in do the same in Football. Pulisic has been a fantastic player for quite a few seasons now and this kid shows promise. Pure grinta.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
For the first 15/20 mins I was wondering what we were thinking, he was very shaky.

After that he did well and a lot of interesting plays, really liked a few passes he did round the corner when under pressure. He still needs to lift his head (didn't see a few good opportunities) and improve his passing (faster and not behind the player) but really encouraging. Was so unlucky not to score on 2 occasions.

Nice to see he can be an option on the right for Cuadrado.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 43)