Weston “Immovable” McKennie (18 Viewers)

Apr 9, 2015
I am surprised by his passing, saw the same against Novara. I went to a fewe Schalke matches last two years. He was a good player there, but didn't saw 'special talent', not even on his passing. Dai McDonalds.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i love his workrate. a bit sloppy at times, lost more duels than he won, and samp are a weak team so i'll jump in the hype train vs a proper opponent, still, he's all over between the lines with plenty of horizontal movements. decent passing too. i expect more recoveries as the season progresses.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I wouldn't be surprised if McKennie is the first player on Pirlo's team sheet. He's unlike every other player we have and provides the foundation for how Pirlo wants to play; smart and quick pressing and possession. SO much better than watching lethargic Khedira.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wouldn't be surprised if McKennie is the first player on Pirlo's team sheet. He's unlike every other player we have and provides the foundation for how Pirlo wants to play; smart and quick pressing and possession. SO much better than watching lethargic Khedira.
Going to be crucial that we were able to acquire Mckennie and dump Sleepy Panic off in Barcelona

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)