Weston “Immovable” McKennie (61 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
[QUOTE="Bjerknes, post: 6219781, member: 2286"
Bentancur would still be my first choice in midfield, even though Rabiot has more experience.[/QUOTE]
Where was that experience tonight?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm not sure I understand, but OK.
In the first game, he was present everywhere in the midfield, putting excellent pressing and quick short passes when recovering or get close range passed too.

comparisons with Davids come to mind, pitbull with excellent physical quality that is surprisingly technically great.

For sure when she saw the formation after the samp game, she saw no issue with it.

After the game we learn the limitations. Vidal knows when the press and press through, and when to leave off. Mckennie doesnt (yet) and had a difficult game.

Yeah, preaching after the game about how she knew this all, is just bs

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I know it's early days, but I don't see him as a starting caliber player for a club with ambitions of competing with the best. I appreciate his hustle and stamina, but he's not technically good enough to be a starter, and he's also too raw. Give him minutes when you need to relieve pressure and need a dog in midfield, but I think he's going to be Lemina level at best.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
In the first game, he was present everywhere in the midfield, putting excellent pressing and quick short passes when recovering or get close range passed too.

comparisons with Davids come to mind, pitbull with excellent physical quality that is surprisingly technically great.

For sure when she saw the formation after the samp game, she saw no issue with it.

After the game we learn the limitations. Vidal knows when the press and press through, and when to leave off. Mckennie doesnt (yet) and had a difficult game.

Yeah, preaching after the game about how she knew this all, is just bs
You wrote Davids but deep down I know you meant Sturaro

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Typical.

I bet you after the first game she wouldnt have considered the slightest that this wasnt his role, considering how he was everpresent in the midfield beeing excellent.
Not just ESPN, she is a British-Iraqi who works across lots of networks, including BBC, DAZN, BT, and our favourite, Football Italia.

I often don't agree with her opinion but maybe stop calling her names just because she looks a bit like a bimbo. She's knowledgeable of calcio and a juventina. I used to think she was an airhead but there are far worse male pundits.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Language barrier. Communication mistakes in both games. Hope he is a quick learner!
The only thing I don't like about him are his passes in tight areas. I'm hoping this is a chemistry thing rather than a technical one, because he is going to end up playing in an area where if you lose the ball you are in serious trouble.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Not just ESPN, she is a British-Iraqi who works across lots of networks, including BBC, DAZN, BT, and our favourite, Football Italia.

I often don't agree with her opinion but maybe stop calling her names just because she looks a bit like a bimbo. She's knowledgeable of calcio and a juventina. I used to think she was an airhead but there are far worse male pundits.
Her best moment is when she slapped down those English male pundits after they were writing off Juve with their usual ignorance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)