Weston “Immovable” McKennie (24 Viewers)

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
In his first 20 minutts he switched play more often than Pjanic did whole of last season.

This dude is unproven, unlike some of our earlier signings his CV is not flashy and he played with a hunger and will to prove something. It’s a breath of fresh air. Too many players have come here and taken the shirt and opportunity for granted. Still early, but really rooting for Weston:xfingers:

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He did great, but if last year was any indication of something, coaching is not overrated. I don't know how much a coach can make his players better, but now I am damn sure he can make them much worse.
Nah it's definitely the team. We had the best Serie A coach (along with Conte) in the world yet we collected the fewest points since our dominance begun. These lads are uncoachable, Pirlo will realize soon enough

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Apart from McKennie being unique to us, having him as opposed to others in certain tactical scenarios will definitely play a role with respect to minutes as well. I don't think we would need him in matches where the lowly Serie A opponents put 11 behind the ball, for instance. But strangely enough, he will be crucial in the CL, IMO. It's exactly what we have lacked recently, among other things of course. But lethargy has been an issue for us in Europe ever since Vidal left.

In CL, he will be a clutch for us like Sturaro was in 2015. In fact, some may say he will be our Vidal.

- - - Updated - - -

Even ex Madrid stars look at him in awe. What a winner.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
I have always had a certain respect for American players that make it far. I think a lot of upcoming American athletes are pressured into baseball, American football or basketball. He probably had a fair share of that. And now he plays for Juve.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I have always had a certain respect for American players that make it far. I think a lot of upcoming American athletes are pressured into baseball, American football or basketball. He probably had a fair share of that. And now he plays for Juve.
Yea man! Totally respect such players. His dad and mom and friends probably pressured him to aspire to be NFL or NBA star, but instead he followed his passion and is now playing alongside cr7.

Unlike losers such as Khedira, whose parents probably bought him all the equipments to train well and play creatively, instead he spent his whole career making back passes and hiring a scheming agent to take him to big clubs to ride along on other’s success while eating kebabs on his dedicated stretcher.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Looked massively out of his depth and made a lot of the same basic mistakes which were worrying. He has potential but shouldn't be starting for us yet.

Needs to improve his passing and vision. Far too many passes that were short or behind the man. A few occasions where he didn't see a good option to pass to. Was the same last week but these things matter more against better sides. He's young though and hopefully he will improve as the season goes on.

I thought we looked far better when Arthur and Bentancur were together.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)