Weston “Immovable” McKennie (59 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The only thing I don't like about him are his passes in tight areas. I'm hoping this is a chemistry thing rather than a technical one, because he is going to end up playing in an area where if you lose the ball you are in serious trouble.
I think he's trying to keep it simple with the passing. Whether Pirlo told him to do that or he's doing it himself, it's probably a good idea he's not dwelling on the ball, but obviously his touches/passes need to improve regardless.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
The only thing I don't like about him are his passes in tight areas. I'm hoping this is a chemistry thing rather than a technical one, because he is going to end up playing in an area where if you lose the ball you are in serious trouble.
It's a technical/decision-making one. These giveaway passing errors are his biggest weakness like I said when we signed him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Not just ESPN, she is a British-Iraqi who works across lots of networks, including BBC, DAZN, BT, and our favourite, Football Italia.

I often don't agree with her opinion but maybe stop calling her names just because she looks a bit like a bimbo. She's knowledgeable of calcio and a juventina. I used to think she was an airhead but there are far worse male pundits.
Fair enough. I will

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not just ESPN, she is a British-Iraqi who works across lots of networks, including BBC, DAZN, BT, and our favourite, Football Italia.

I often don't agree with her opinion but maybe stop calling her names just because she looks a bit like a bimbo. She's knowledgeable of calcio and a juventina. I used to think she was an airhead but there are far worse male pundits.
Agreed she's more tolerable than a lot of English speaking pundits on ESPN on the basis she actually rates Juve and Serie A.

God I cringe though when she pronounces Italian names with an accent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)