Weston “Immovable” McKennie (41 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
This seems like a marketing move rather than a sporting one. McKennie is probably our entrance to the American market but I don't believe an ordinary player at Schalke will become a starter at jJuve.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
american market is really not worth getting into.

americans don't even buy messi and ronaldo shirts. and those are the only names they know when it comes to soccer.

so unless mckennie is the name of a new Ford truck, gun, nike air jordan shoes, or evangelical pastor...then americans won't be rushing to throw money at juve merch and subscribe to channels

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This seems like a marketing move rather than a sporting one. McKennie is probably our entrance to the American market but I don't believe an ordinary player at Schalke will become a starter at jJuve.
He is not really known like that. Disrespect to say this is a marketing move. He is just a promising mid level talent they want to give a chance to.

OP
KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #68
    We would have gone after Gio Reyna if that were the case

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    West-On!!
    As a player, he will most probably going to suck. Vinnie says so and Vinnie knows best.
    The boy can't cut it, ain't good enough to be Juve material...

But as a deal, i dig! It's great, good loan price, fair buy price and fair obligation clause!
    We were always struggling for an opening in the vast west market and we made a poor job so far, this is our best bet!

Also, subber DMs practically grow on trees, they can be found anywhere in abundance, it's ridiculous to throw 40mil on Trash-tellis. We needed to make a statement about it. We ought to find such players easily and show em, we have options and they can't fool us.
    I m quite please with that!

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    maybe, most of this generation aren’t very well know except by die hard national team fans. your average USMNT fan doesn’t know much about McKennie

Jun 6, 2015
    Stop it, this instant. Fans will turn on him quick if you gass him as a Vidal level talent. He isn't. Vidal was world class both ways and was big time player. The comparison isn't about quality but playing style defensively, high motor mid who loves to cover everywhere.
    Il nuovo Davids better?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 32)