Weston “Immovable” McKennie (38 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I love a good, low-cost/risk and potential high reward move like this.

He seems to have all of the attributes that we are looking for in a CM at the moment. Namely, a ball winner and good tackler with decent technique, who can press and hustle opponents all game long. About time.

Welcome Wes!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I love a good, low-cost/risk and potential high reward move like this.

He seems to have all of the attributes that we are looking for in a CM at the moment. Namely, a ball winner and good tackler with decent technique, who can press and hustle opponents all game long. About time.

Welcome Wes!
Also he seems to have pace. Imagine having a midfielder with pace :touched:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I know that people want to make light of this, but this really is a big deal for me and my fellow Americans. Thankfully we got one of the brighter young U.S. prospects, and not some middle of the road guy in his 30's.

I have no idea how he is going to do, but it isn't about that for me right now. It's all about pride.
I know how you feel brother

I’m still waiting for the day a Strayan player finally signs with us. It shall be a day of glory and splendour should it occur.

Congrats tho. He looks a good prospect and seemingly fits the profile of a CM we are looking for. Let’s hope for the best.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Did someone here call him the Texan Vidal?

1598555113982.png
Stop it, this instant. Fans will turn on him quick if you gass him as a Vidal level talent. He isn't. Vidal was world class both ways and was big time player. The comparison isn't about quality but playing style defensively, high motor mid who loves to cover everywhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)