Weston “Immovable” McKennie (38 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
if this is true, that's already almost a take the money and run kinda offer. anything above that for this player isn't bad at all.

like we did with Kean? but we re-bought him 3years later for more money than we sold him for?
Hope we don't do the same mistake again.
And I agree we should hold out. Either they pay handomly or we lose a midfielder which is pretty much a start for us mid season without chances to replace him.

Last edited:

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
It's a no-brainer for me. We don't even need a replacement as we have Chiesa and Pogba back. We can shuffle the players to make it work somehow.
Save the money for something big in the summer.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's a no-brainer for me. We don't even need a replacement as we have Chiesa and Pogba back. We can shuffle the players to make it work somehow.
Save the money for something big in the summer.
Not to mention I would like to see more playing time from the likes of Samuel Iling-Junior.

If the FIGC wants us dirt poor, we're gonna have to figure out how to live off child labor.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Not salty, I'm actually glad he's going to leave to play in a better league. The only person who will be salty is ur fave coach when he wakes up one day without his first choice winger/b2b/rwb/player.
Only for 5-6 months. I see Leeds are 1 point above the relegation zone. If McKennie managed to transform a genuine CL contender and 9-time-straight scudetto winner into a mess of a club which can't win shit, you can only imagine what he will do to a weak Leeds.
Or perhaps you meant the Championship is a better league than Serie A? In that case I apologize.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Only for 5-6 months. I see Leeds are 1 point above the relegation zone. If McKennie managed to transform a genuine CL contender and 9-time-straight scudetto winner into a mess of a club which can't win shit, you can only imagine what he will do to a weak Leeds.
Or perhaps you meant the Championship is a better league than Serie A? In that case I apologize.
Obviously relegation is a real risk, that's why I didn't want him going there. Hopefully they can avoid it, hence why they want to buy him. I know you will be cheering for them to be relegated though, as will a lot of people here.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
like we did with Kean? but we re-bought him 3years later for more money than we sold him for?
Hope we don't do the same mistake again.
And I agree we should hold out. Either they pay handomly or we lose a midfielder which is pretty much a start for us mid season without chances to replace him.
Kean was a young prospect, and did reasonably well during his brief first team spell. No similarity between the two cases.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm worried if we sell McKennie for 30 or 35m

Are we allowed to plusvalenza anymore? Have we manipulated Leeds on this one? Are we taking advantage of the system?
His transfermarkt value is 21m so we should not accept any bid higher than that.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Negotiation between #Juventus and #Leeds for McKennie has speeded up.

✅ As told yesterday, the deal can be positively closed for a figure of around £25m (not €...) with bonus.

No issue with the player: personal terms already agreed in a long-term contract. ⚽️

[Rudy Galetti]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)