Weston “Immovable” McKennie (125 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Apr 19, 2007
Its really hard to hate this guy. UI was torn on wether I wanted him here for a few reasons.
1. I didnt think he had the quality for Juve.
2. Im American and wanted him to continue to grow and though he would never see the field.

Now this guy keeps amazing. I though maybe Max wouldnt like him bc he doesnt understand the game enough but it seems he might be a good player for a long time and has a great personality.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Weston McKennie to DAZN:

➡️ The mother is always the mother

"The family? My mom always sends me messages: 'Today you looked a bit heavy, you have to be faster, defend better” or 'You played good, nice goal, you surprised me'."

➡️ Studying tactics in Italy

"In Italy I learned about tactics, it's like playing chess: first you are in a certain position, then when the ball goes to another part of the field you have to move to another spot."

➡️ Allegri vs Pirlo

"The difference? The experience. Allegri coached for I don't know how many years, whereas Pirlo just stopped playing and it's different when you can't do anything about it yourself. With Pirlo, sometimes, when a player made a pass I looked at him and understood what he was thinking 'i could have made a different pass, I could have done better, why didn't you shoot it like that?'."

➡️ Juve cynical

"I learned in many different ways that football is a big business and if you don't do well at Juventus, replacing you is as easy as getting you."

[@averagejuventinoguy]

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
"In Italy I learned about tactics, it's like playing chess: first you are in a certain position, then when the ball goes to another part of the field you have to move to another spot."

:delpiero:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He's not a bad dude. And notice how Weston was the first to celebrate with Zakaria when he scored on the weekend, even though it's possible they compete for time. He's a true team player.
he's a nice guy, no two ways about it. i remember criticizing him for two things: attitude (overweight, stupid discipline; he seems to have overcame both of these) and technical problems (bad passing and positioning mainly; his passing didn't improve and i don't expect it anymore, his movement and positioning clearly got better). his grinta and box presence was never in question and he always accepted his place in the squad. i wish we had technically better starters, but of course it's not his fault that rabiot is a moody embodiment of frustration and arthur has the lungs of a teenager smoker.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
he's a nice guy, no two ways about it. i remember criticizing him for two things: attitude (overweight, stupid discipline; he seems to have overcame both of these) and technical problems (bad passing and positioning mainly; his passing didn't improve and i don't expect it anymore, his movement and positioning clearly got better). his grinta and box presence was never in question and he always accepted his place in the squad. i wish we had technically better starters, but of course it's not his fault that rabiot is a moody embodiment of frustration and arthur has the lungs of a teenager smoker.
I'm still holding out he can improve his passing, I don't remember it being this bad before. Some of them aren't even that difficult of passes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)