Weston “Immovable” McKennie (34 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Meanwhile ‘muricans fapping over a guy who can’t make a simple pass and celebrates goals by waving a pretend wand, and stuck warring over whether an insane ranting dictator wannabe or a sleepy old man with dementia should lead the nation :)
At least they aren't cringe male feminists like Trudea

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Meanwhile ‘muricans fapping over a guy who can’t make a simple pass and celebrates goals by waving a pretend wand, and stuck warring over whether an insane ranting dictator wannabe or a sleepy old man with dementia should lead the nation :)
Trump > Biden. Let's get that taken care of up front. That's the no brainer and if you don't see that then no brain you are. :) (LOL at thinking trump was trying to be a dictator)

Next. Weston. He is really doing well in the 2nd half of the season. If you deny that, then you have a lot in common with a sleepy old man with dementia.

- - - Updated - - -

Forza Canada's working class though.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You better start supporting Canada over Italy since one is making the world cup and the other isn't.
I’d always cheer for Canada over Italy. What’s your point? We haven’t been to a World Cup since I was 2 years old so not much reason to be thinking about it lol.

Stop being so butthurt about McPotter missing a sitter and failing to lead his team to victory. I’m starting to agree with you on Allegri. The fact he puts McPotter on the field at all makes me think he might be truly incompetent.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)