Weston “Immovable” McKennie (42 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I’d always cheer for Canada over Italy. What’s your point? We haven’t been to a World Cup since I was 2 years old so much reason to be thinking about it lol.

Stop being so butthurt about McPotter missing a sitter and failing to lead his team to victory. I’m starting to agree with you on Allegri. The fact he puts McPotter on the field at all makes me think he might be truly incompetent.
You're so butthurt about Mckennie you can't even enjoy the win. That is very sad.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Trump > Biden. Let's get that taken care of up front. That's the no brainer and if you don't see that then no brain you are. :) (LOL at thinking trump was trying to be a dictator)

Next. Weston. He is really doing well in the 2nd half of the season. If you deny that, then you have a lot in common with a sleepy old man with dementia.

- - - Updated - - -

Forza Canada's working class though.
Another butthurt ‘murican. Trump is the biggest piece of shit to ever occupy the Oval Office. Biden’s an incompetent old man with dementia. The fact you actually like and support the orange baboon illustrates the retardation up there in that head of yours. And thinking the wand waver is good is just further proof.

Stick to guns and nascar.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Another butthurt ‘murican. Trump is the biggest piece of shit to ever occupy the Oval Office. Biden’s an incompetent old man with dementia. The fact you actually like and support the orange baboon illustrates the retardation up there in that head of yours. And thinking the wand waver is good is just further proof.

Stick to guns and nascar.
He might be the biggest piece of shit to ever sit at the Resolute desk but he is still better than Biden.

Wait. Are you tying Harry Potter to Weston? (wand waver) Isn't Harry Potter's actor british? Come to think of it, aren't all the actors from the wand waving series British? How did you link those up?

And I don't like Nascar. I do like guns though.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He might be the biggest piece of shit to ever sit at the Resolute desk but he is still better than Biden.

Wait. Are you tying Harry Potter to Weston? (wand waver) Isn't Harry Potter's actor british? Come to think of it, aren't all the actors from the wand waving series British? How did you link those up?
Do you not even watch the player you claim has been doing very well? Tuz has been making fun of his Harry Potter celebration after goals ever since his first one. He literally waves an imaginary wand after he scores, and has a Harry Potter tattoo :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Do you not even watch the player you claim has been doing very well? Tuz has been making fun of his Harry Potter celebration after goals ever since his first one. He literally waves an imaginary wand after he scores, and has a Harry Potter tattoo :lol:
He really has a harry potter tattoo? That is awesome. Honestly, the best tattoo I've ever seen was Beetlejuice. That guy, whoever he was in Florida, was/is my hero.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Is okay. You can celebrate beating El Salvador at home in qualifying. That’s about all Murica soccer has to celebrate right now :rab:

Hilarious how you manage to bitch and moan about Allegri after every single match, win or lose, and try to play this card. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

He really has a harry potter tattoo? That is awesome. Honestly, the best tattoo I've ever seen was Beetlejuice. That guy, whoever he was in Florida, was/is my hero.
Beetlejuice is cool. Harry Potter, not so much.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Is okay. You can celebrate beating El Salvador at home in qualifying. That’s about all Murica soccer has to celebrate right now :rab:

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong.

Murica soccer gets the continued jubilation of one of their own playing for one of the most renown clubs in the history of the game.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Weston playing for Juventus with the first row seats to the knee jerks here is like winning the Revolution all over again.

:touched:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Hilarious how you manage to bitch and moan about Allegri after every single match, win or lose, and try to play this card. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

When you try to troll a bunch of Americans and everyone knows you're trying too hard.

:bianconero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)